The END.bsp of Flame Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The END.bsp of Flame Posts

Specially designated place for worthless flame-bait posts.

Also for replies related to these posts, regardless of content, so that threads with moved posts still make sense.
    Last edited by Baker; 03-13-2008, 12:37 PM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

1. All these people want others to behave accordingly. I am not alone on this.

2. Not people, only one person: Omicron. He was dissing my dead aunt and calling me racist names. I did not ask for thread deletions. I asked for his ban. Since Baker brought that to his attention, he stopped.

I believe THAT kind of behaviour warrants some moderation. Why go there, when you are dissing that actual person.

Now it does not bother me anymore, as I know what sort of person he is. At that time, I believed he went too far.

If you allow this sort of behaviour, you will have a lot of bad apples calling others ******s, ******s, ****s, motherfuckers and insulting family members and dead relatives.

I am not saying if it happened to you, as an Admin, you have to stay neutral and not take sides in flames. You have to draw the line somewhere. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
      It is not, do not get your hopes up, pretty boy! I will still slap you around if you are cheeky to me. LOL!

Look, you people make these rules as if you run this place.

Let the boards be free as they have been. If you do not like it then step out.

As a general unwritten netiquette rule, be polite to others. If you cross the line and disrespect others expect to see some heat. Mods must not get involved. Then we get into censure and all that other crap.

As a general rule, I strongly believe that no racism must be involved. There is freedom of speech, some of you even curse, I do not. We are different. You can not police the Internet, and you can not police this forum. Do not let this become as Widomaker, as it will fail.

Some may ignore your flame, some may give you heat for it. It depends on a lot of factors.

Most importantly, stop crying to the mods if you get your butt kicked in flame you started. You brought it upon yourself. Stop being a big fucking pussy about it.

Do what you want and have fun. The ignore button is right there at your fingertips, and if flame is bothering you personally and you can not take it, use it. It is optional and at your disposal.

The board is self-regulated. Stop complaining and leave it as it is. Topic closed.

Have a nice day.
      You're still poorly trolling even in this thread. You are a really terrible poster, and I am going to keep reminding you of that until you stop.

This is the equivalent of you going into the ScrewAttack thread and attacking Sniper for no reason and derailing the thread and yet here you are, doing it again. Stop, seriously.
      Last edited by RenegadeC; 03-13-2008, 12:12 PM.
      "I'm convinced RenegadeC is in fact not a human, but rather an expirimental IRC/QuakeC bot who has the ability to randomly formulate mods and code them, programmed to have a distinct Canadian personality as well."
      Author of The Ascension of Vigil

Comment

One other suggestion - all parties involved in this crap receive punishment.

Yes, I know there is always someone who starts it, but it's not about pointing the finger, it's about stopping it. Those who choose to continue it, or those who make things worse by reacting, are equally to blame.

Paradi$e and RenegadeC - could you take your sniping at each other to PMs please, because NOBODY ELSE IS INTERESTED.
        IT LIVES! http://directq.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sniper, you are being dumb again, my post is related to the subject at hand.

How is it trolling? Look up the definition of it. Really.

That is my point of view. You discredit me. Instead of flaming me, do you have anything constructive to add to this discussion?

You are doing exactly what the thread theme is against doing. *Shakes head*

Be respectful to others, hello!!!

Comment

This is trolling.
            Most importantly, stop crying to the mods if you get your butt kicked in flame you started. You brought it upon yourself. Stop being a big fucking pussy about it.
            It is not, do not get your hopes up, pretty boy! I will still slap you around if you are cheeky to me. LOL!
            Also this is minorly,
            The board is self-regulated. Stop complaining and leave it as it is. Topic closed.
            Discussions don't end because you said so, it just simply does not work that way.

As well as adding constructive discussion, I have above.
            "I'm convinced RenegadeC is in fact not a human, but rather an expirimental IRC/QuakeC bot who has the ability to randomly formulate mods and code them, programmed to have a distinct Canadian personality as well."

Comment

That is not trolling dummy! Look up the definition!

Here, let me help you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll.

My quote is self explanatory. Until there is a rule about it, I will continue to shame you everytime you swing at me. And when it will be, the first to flame will get the stick. And I guarantee you, it will not be me.

You can not win against me. Give it up already! I am a Goddess. My topic is closed, the way I made it, it is sealed. Everything else said comes outside of what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
                That is not trolling dummy! Look up the definition!

Here, let me help you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll.

My quote is self explanatory. Until there is a rule about it, I will continue to shame you everytime you swing at me. And when it will be, the first to flame will get the stick. And I guarantee you, it will not be me.

You can not win against me. Give it up already! I am a Goddess. My topic is closed, the way I made it, it is sealed. Everything else said comes outside of what I said.
                Even this post is trolling.
                seriously do you ever stop? I can't believe someone of the age of 20+ thinks like this.

Comment

Did you look up the definition?

I thought we made peace in the other thread: "To Phenom and Sniper."

Believe it, it is true. This is me.

Comment

I know exactly what a troll is, how they post on forums/image boards/chat rooms, their responses etc. As I said you make it really hard to like you when you whipping insults left and right at everyone and apparently think this is about 'winning'. This is a forum for discussion of Quake, not a game of it and winning.

Comment

Working...
                    X