Happy St. Patty's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy St. Patty's Day!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy St. Patrick's Day. I've had a lot of fun so far (despite having to go to work at 5:00). Since I'm part Irish, today is a big day in our family. I can remember many things I've done on St. Patty's day, from marching in a parade back in High School to seeing a river dyed green in Texas during Spring Break.

Here is/was my agenda for the day:

- wore a shirt that says "Irish Drinking Team" with green pants and green shoes
    - listened to Dropkick Murphys all day (and I snuck one of their albums into my brother's CD player in his car)
    - I've got corned beef, cabbage, a Killian's Irish Red beer, and mint chocolate chip ice cream waiting to eat tonight

Haven't pinched anyone but that's because there are too many people not wearing green today.

So anyway, if you're celebrating it today, post up what you did for the day.

That is extremely excellent, dude! Awesome! That is a lot of fun! :party:

We have a big St. Patricks celebration here in NY every year. The weather right now is pretty bitter cold and it is not much fun going outside and freezing my butt off in the cold. Therefore, I am staying at home today. As I worked a full weekend, I am exhausted. I will sleep, relax and draw.

Comment

corned beef n cabbage / wear green / smoke green
      This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
      Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

^^ FTW, what he said.

Last edited by R00k; 03-18-2008, 01:52 AM.
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
        X