• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

I feel robbed

I created this for a forum request...

now i see this at think geek...

sucks to be me
    Last edited by R00k; 03-18-2008, 04:38 AM.
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

The 2 graphics are radically different. In fact, yours is superior in design and extremely dynamic.

Do not despair. Nothing was taken from you.

Comment

I know i was just smacking myself in the head cause i wanted to make a wifi sign for a local coffee shop that was my design >> and the 802.11 Now though, i feel it's over and done with !!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
      R00k- "I picked a booger once, and it looked like Elvis, it said "love me tender -- love me sweet", so i ate it.... I hate Elvis " (c)
      Last edited by R00k; 03-18-2008, 04:41 AM.

Comment

No, do not despair and never give up! There is a way for everything. You can do it!

In fact those waves around the object are way overused in all major graphics today. Being original will get you the farthest. Go on a unique and different route. You will be more appreciated for it.

Now, go out there and do it!

Comment

im just drunk after st.patty day er well it is 6am.... o passed out around 8pm and woke up around 2am ... i had this dream
          (ok chat-0-rama just making sure i'm on the right bus)
          a dream last night, where someone told me a joke. It had something to do with dating/marrying a hillbilly or something(phallic), but the punch line was 'if the bobcat likes you, you're in' but i cant rememmber the joke. yet it was so funny, it woke me up laughing.

Comment

Quake Radio

I tried quake radio once but I couldn't find the enemy flag. Then I crashed it trying to log on multiple times to vkick 3DG3.

Comment

I found waldo!

Comment

hmm i want one of these! :d

Comment

Originally posted by =peg= View Post
                  hmm i want one of these! :d

I had one of those, my cats loved it!
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Actually ROOK I think your design is pretty original. Many people have used the radio tower emblem over the years. Yours is a unique Quake twist on it which I think works pretty good.
                    'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
                    someone to hear your prayers
                    someone who cares
                    your own... personal... Shambie
                    someone to hear your prayers
                    someone whos there

Comment

Maybe on the very tip of the tower change it to a Quad Damage model or the mixture of the Quad and the Pent as seen in some recent demos (e.g. Mortuality). At least that way it would be more Quake specific and put to rest any fears you may have about it being copied.
                      Mr.Burns
                      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Working...
                      X