New Laptop + Vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Laptop + Vista

Well I got my new laptop last week and finally got it fully updated. I got a Lenovo Thinkpad T61:

* Intel Core 2 Duo T8300 2.4GHz
    * 4 GB Ram
    * 160GB 7200 RPM hard drive
    * Vista Business x64
    * 15" WSXGA+
    * NVIDIA Quadro 128 MB graphics card
    * DVD burner
    * Bluetooth

All for $1200. Comparable models with same features were around $1800+

So far it's great I love it! In fact I kinda like Windows Vista! It's pretty nice.

</brag>

I didn't realize you needed top of the line hardware to compile code and script HTML

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
      In fact I kinda like Windows Vista! It's pretty nice.
      It's not too bad. When it works, I "kinda" like it too. The feeling fades a little whenever I need to use the control panel.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Double Speak

Not sure what Baker just said unless "control panel" is code for "condom!"

Comment

What,it doesnt have a control panel? Billy Boy and his company are such fuck tards.

I dunno, I shouldnt expect less I suppose,considering they DID release Windows ME....
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Uhm... The control panel is there in Vista. It looks a bit different from XP, but it's basically the same.

Comment

Working...
            X