Clear All

• Reason why Hockey is teh Canadian Sport

Nuff Said

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...575521&pl=true

Comment

I like Hockey.
      "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Lol that was funny, sweet music by the way. know what band thats from?

Comment

the REAL reason why hockey is the canadian sport,

Wayne Gretzki is still Canada's most recognized citizen.

Comment

I'm not much of a hockey fan. I think they ought to make the goal 4 times as large so the games are packed with a lot of action and have scores like 32-17.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

^^ you are teh suxxor

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
                I'm not much of a hockey fan. I think they ought to make the goal 4 times as large so the games are packed with a lot of action and have scores like 32-17.
                ^^ you have no idea wtf you're talking about

Comment

Apparently Hockey is a big sport in Huntsville, AL. One of my friends from there moved down here and he's a big fan of the sport.

We used to have a team called the Mobile Mystiks (Mardi Gras related - our mascot was a dragon), and I went to a few games. It was pretty cool but they didn't get enough publicity to keep the team going so it died out several years ago.

Comment

Yeah, I would say hockey is my favorite sport second to Soccer. I hate basketball and football (i get the tar beat out of me in football).

Comment

Man, that Ovechkin video was pretty good. Ovechkin rules, he's like the next best thing to Pavel Bure...

P.S. some of his hits are awesome too!

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
                        Yeah, I would say hockey is my favorite sport second to Soccer. I hate basketball and football (i get the tar beat out of me in football).
                        I'd almost be the opposite.

Mobile is a huge football city, so it's almost a requirement to like football down here. And I'm also a basketball fan myself.

The two sports I can't stand are baseball and (and yes, they DO consider this to be a sport down here) nascar.

Comment

nascar is so fucking dumb

"OOHH!! LETS GO WATCH CARS MAKE LEFT TURNS FOR 8 HOURS OMFG OWNAGES HURHURHURRRR!!!"

Comment

I really like formula one.

Comment

nascar is so fucking dumb

"OOHH!! LETS GO WATCH CARS MAKE LEFT TURNS FOR 8 HOURS OMFG OWNAGES HURHURHURRRR!!!"
                              I would have to agree with you 100%. It is pure bullshit. Redneck stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X