Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Night Talkshow Radio Server

TUNE IN
    If anyones intrested I broadcast the famous late nite radio talkshow with George Noory, Art Bell & Ian Punnet.

They pretty much cover everything from UFO disclosure to the raising gas prices. The only real way to explain it is to listen, so...

I pay for this service and you can tune in on your AM dial if you wish. You do need winamp of course. If this catches on here, I'll post every night the new show I listen to this every night (though I don't believe everything I hear I have about 2 years of this stuff archived, theres a new show every night. The show starts in 5 minutes! Just click Tune in at the top of this message and make sure you have winamp or something that can connect to Shoutcast servers! Leave comments! thanks!

Anyway, Tonights show
    TUNE IN

Upcoming

Carol Bowman -Reincarnation- carolbowman.com

Past life therapist and researcher Carol Bowman will share accounts of reincarnation including the James Leininger case in which a toddler had memories of being a WWII fighter pilot.

First Hour: Consultant Charles R. Smith comments on the China protests. Then Dr. Rollin McCraty talks about cellular memory and transplants.
    Last edited by Phenom; 04-07-2008, 11:27 PM.
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

If the server DC's tonight its dew to this crappy thunderstorm we're having here.. I'll have it back up in minutes if it goes down.

You can also call in to the show if you want the number is given out on the show.

Remember, I don't actually DO the talking, I'm just pretty much broadcasting the radio show for others to listen.

BTW the first hour is pretty much just light talk about whatever guest is on and whatever topic gets picked, it gets to the main topic after the first hour goes by though, which is here in 30 mins.
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
    X