X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Smash Bros Brawl Friend Codes

Mine is 4553-9763-5795
    "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

After all that talk about Brawl in that post and no one is playing it?
    Last edited by IEEE 802.11; 04-10-2008, 03:53 PM. Reason: Typoes

Comment

No Wii.

Comment

Brawl isn't a game that really appeals to me. I'm not so sure what all the hype is about. It plays like a 2d game, yet is 3d. There is nothing particularly wrong with that, but the gameplay seems like it would get boring after a few matches.

I have seen plenty of Brawl videos (thanks to sniper's IM spamming ) and I just don't see whats so special. But thats me, I'm a first person shooter guy.

I am not saying Brawl is a bad game in any way, I just don't care for it.

And I'm not gonna spend money for a Wii either, I'm done with consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by ORL View Post
          Brawl isn't a game that really appeals to me. I'm not so sure what all the hype is about. It plays like a 2d game, yet is 3d. There is nothing particularly wrong with that, but the gameplay seems like it would get boring after a few matches.

I have seen plenty of Brawl videos (thanks to sniper's IM spamming ) and I just don't see whats so special. But thats me, I'm a first person shooter guy.

I am not saying Brawl is a bad game in any way, I just don't care for it.

And I'm not gonna spend money for a Wii either, I'm done with consoles.
          People who say all that are people who never played Brawl.

Or people who never read the manual.

Comment

Working...
          X