4-10-2008 Coast to Coast Radio Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-10-2008 Coast to Coast Radio Show

TUNE IN (Winamp or a program that can listen to Shoutcast streams required!)

Dr. Nick Begich Elec. Enhancement earthpulse.com

Starting at 10pm PT: Researcher and lecturer Dr. Nick Begich will discuss creating altered states through the use of frequencies, electronic telepathy, and enhancing ESP.

QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Dr. Nick Begich Elec. Enhancement earthpulse.com

Starting at 10pm PT: Researcher and lecturer Dr. Nick Begich will discuss creating altered states through the use of frequencies, electronic telepathy, and enhancing ESP.

where can i listen to this specific show?????????

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

Comment

Originally posted by gothiccandy View Post
      where can i listen to this specific show?????????
      The actual show is called Coast to Coast AM (with George Noory as the main host)

Theres a couple ways to listen to the show, my most favorable is to use the free version of Winamp. The other option would be to use a good ole fasion radio and dial it in on the AM frequency for which ever state/country you live in, you can get a full list of radio stations here.

Listening on your radio is FREE but you only get the shows on a nightly basis and you can't go back into the archives and dig up good classic shows. IF you wanted to you can become a Streamlink member which costs pennies a day ($6.95/mo).

I broadcast the show almost every single night starting at 11:59pm Central, for free and also own The UFO Forums (Its new ) which is closely tied in with the radio show's theme.

I'm broadcasting right now as a matter of fact Check out the thread

P.S I don't get paid for broadcasting/advertising the show.
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        The actual show is called Coast to Coast AM (with George Noory as the main host)

Theres a couple ways to listen to the show, my most favorable is to use the free version of Winamp. The other option would be to use a good ole fasion radio and dial it in on the AM frequency for which ever state/country you live in, you can get a full list of radio stations here.

Listening on your radio is FREE but you only get the shows on a nightly basis and you can't go back into the archives and dig up good classic shows. IF you wanted to you can become a Streamlink member which costs pennies a day ($6.95/mo).

I found it by pulling a pirate move, you know , google for what you want "Coast to Coast AM April 10th" , and low and behold someone had seeded that episode. I was just wondering if you possibly had it archived because I am pretty sure I recall you saying something like that but since you didnt offer I may be recalling incorrectly, but any ways, I knew my wife would enjoy listening to that specific program,and I checked out their website,and I seen a few things I would enjoy reading up on myself. Thanks for the link!
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
        X