Audio CD Burning Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio CD Burning Software

Any recommendations on what is some good software to use for buring audio cd's? I used to use Nero but the latest version which came with my computer was a resource hog so I removed it. What's your favorite prog to use for buring audio cds?

Resource hog? Didn't you buy a kickass computer last year?
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

My PC came preloaded with Roxio CD burner, which works ok. I also use iTunes sometimes to burn a CD, since it doesn't care what if the source of the data is just some .mp3 sitting around.

Really, iTunes does a better job of burning CDs than anything I've used as far as the convenience factor goes. And since iTunes is free and you don't need to buy any music to use it ....
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Ha! You are going to extremely love me for this Solecord, and everyone else!

This program is extremely flexible and easy to use and it is legally free.

You can burn anything and any medium with it. Knock yourself out!:d

http://www.burn4free.com/

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
          Resource hog? Didn't you buy a kickass computer last year?
          Ya but there's some Nero exe's which run all the time to monitor shit or something and after leaving your PC on for 8 hours it starts using more and more memory... sucko.

Comment

Working...
          X