Mithril - Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mithril - Help!

Hey Mith, I'm trying to do a Linux compile and having trouble. I'm sure it's easy enough. I'm using your instructions and getting a message "compiler can't create executables".

If you are around sometime this evening or tonight, I'll be checking this thread every 30 minutes or so.

Do you have MSN or YIM?
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Baker asking for help? What has the world come to?
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Hey Baker,

Sorry I didn't catch you yesterday. I sent you a PM
      "If we fight for money I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it." - Rickson Gracie

Comment

At #quakeone now
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

k me too
          "If we fight for money I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it." - Rickson Gracie

Comment

Working...
          X