What's Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Up!

I stop by some of the servers every so often but they are new players that I don't recognize. Anyway, I quit working for Liveleak as they are going to get their pants sued off one of these days.

I somehow became a beta-tester for numerous programs in development which is fine by me. There are some really exciting things emerging that will change the way we communicate and search.

I still mess around with making music. You can hear some of it at one of these links.

http://chuck.baywords.com/

www.myspace.com/chuckparsons

Take Care

Chuck
    Chuck

Is it broken?
    Nope not broken, just slow. They link to the pirate bay. mad lolz
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
      I stop by some of the servers every so often but they are new players that I don't recognize. Anyway, I quit working for Liveleak as they are going to get their pants sued off one of these days.

I somehow became a beta-tester for numerous programs in development which is fine by me. There are some really exciting things emerging that will change the way we communicate and search.

I still mess around with making music. You can hear some of it at one of these links.

http://chuck.baywords.com/

www.myspace.com/chuckparsons

Take Care

Chuck
      Saw 6?

Comment

Whats up chuck? hehe.

Nice tracks, what do you use to produce? Also, your myspace page said you're from Kentucky. Im in Louisville. =]
        SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
        [email protected]
        AIM - EMHof1

Comment

I moved back to kentucky 2 years ago from florida. Baywords is a new venture by the pirate bay.

saw6?
          Chuck

Comment

Working...
          X