Grand Theft Auto IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    I honestly feel sorry for the poor guy who married this sea hag, nagging ass, delusional, self centered girl. She needs to get off her PC and worry about her husband leaving her.

OR

She needs to get a better job where posting on gaming forums isn't allowed. What type of real employment allows their employees to troll Quake forums? Your job must not be very hard if you bring your pencils and crayons with you. You aren't fooling me Paradise, nobody gives a crap about your so called "hard life", wake up, life gets hard, the difference is people with integrity don't point it out like you're begging for sympathy. Nobody cares about how smart you believe you are here. Don't believe me? make a poll asking the community if they give a crap about you.

Your see-through fake ass marriage where you close your mind so much that you would shutout a whole race of people, a whole part of yourself because of your personal issues. Get out of here and get the fuck over yourself. You aren't anything special to anyone here, except to your pussy whipped husband, or BOY as I predict he is. Keep your business off the forums if you don't want people talking about your business. You sound like a jackass when you bitch about someone putting something in their sig that you've already said. Quit your nagging little girl. The difference between me and you is you let people get under your skin. and all you can do is repeat "I'm superior to you" but you have nothing to back up your claims but childish reasons (?Monkey island? Are you serious?) I'm a man, I barely have time to sit down and make posts. I honestly DO NOT NEED these forums, Quake 1, or the internet to stroke my ego. Why does it seem you do Paradise? Seriously, get a life kid. being married doesn't make you smarter.

Your disability to admit you are wrong in all circumstances only proves that you are only a self centered bitch who only worries if other people think you look good, I'm guessing because you truly do not like who you are. No matter how many times you repeat it, you will always sound like a little nagging girl because you have your head stuck so far up your ass that you don't realize when YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Start your poll, see who likes you.

Don't feel like you can escape racism by dating a white person, then blatantly declaring, "I have personal issues against black men." The real problem is you had to go find someone who was passive enough to roll over for you every single time you want your way, and if you tried doing that to a real man you would have told you to kick rocks.

You're not from the hood, you might be a hood rat, but you were never in a gang, never shot a weapon, and you definitely haven't killed nobody, so drop it with the "I know what the streets are like". Nobody cares if you were the hood 's only bike.People can't give a fuck less about how your twisted up life is, because everyone else has a life also.

Get up off off your ass, stop hate'n on me and mine and get your own.

lol
    I don't care if she's black and lived in new york, this chick was never street. You hate rap and like "EuroDance?" I think she dreamed up her harsh urban upbringing. I've been robbed and held at gunpoint by street *****s and I'm still not a racist. I've chased them with knives, been chased with knives, watched my cousin get pistol whipped, got my ass beat, beat some ass, watch my cousin cop heroine from the dealer down the street, honestly I've seen everything you like to pretend you've seen paradise. I'm much better for it, it gives you perspective. I would never look back on those days and think I wasted my life or regret the environment that taught me to always watch my back and look for people's motives behind everything. There is no substitute for REAL EXPERIENCE.

Paradise your man is a bitch judging by what you have said about him here. 2 years from now you will be divorcing and wondering why you married a pussy after you realize the attraction is all gone because he doesn't act like a MAN.

Also just because you are black does not give you a free pass to be a racist.

Comment

Ha Ha!

There is no point into arguing anymore.

It is official, you two trolls are craving for attention.

Apparently it is only you two who take such a liking to what I have to say each and every time.

The rest as you said and you are right, nobody cares. Only you 2, rofl.

There is not point into answering any of these arguments as they are self explanatory of how moronic both of you are. I win without saying anything, your own stupidity shows!

You two fools really did it with this one.

What can I say?

Phenom is totally clueless and Omicron likes to work the streetz, lawl.

I own my house, I make 50K, my husband makes 75K, together, you do the math.

I have an easy job, I draw at work, why struggle the hard way? Smart people have it easy.

Be dumb and hustle the streets, I am staying into my "Mansion" laughing at both of you trols at how riled up you get over the INTERNET! HAHA! TOO GOOD! Owned!

I have my Quake back now and I am playing more. This was an intermission while I was getting it done. You two clowns gave me great entertainment while I was out of Quake.

Thanks morons, I played you both.

Now you are of no more use to me trolls. I have amused myself enough and it is time to play with my re-discovered toy: QUAKE!

You brought it upon yourselves, I brought up a simple disagreement.

Now you two KICK ROCKS TROLLS! OWNED! BWAHAHA!

Comment

Paradise and ***cron:

Do you really think we have time to read your endless posts!?!?!?!?

Try da PM

Comment

god this bitch is so retarded it hurts

Comment

I was going to say that. Do the PMs, I know you can not get enough of me.

And yes, mind you, show some respect for the original poster and stfu. Thanks, that will be great.

Comment

Anyway,

I just beat GTA IV and got one of the multiple endings, I have to say, this game ROCKED! I didn't want it to end actually. This game does a great job on building a relationship between the player and characters.

Since I'm not cheap I decided to start another fresh new game to see the other ending, this time around Its MUCH easier to follow the twisted plot/story since I have foreknowledge of how characters are related.

Pros:
              Graphics, world interactivity is awesome, NPC interactivity is awesome, attention to detail is awesome! Once you beat it its not over, play agin to get a different ending depending on the ingame paths you choose OR, take it ONLINE!

Cons:
              Can't fly planes(Helicopters are a go but no planes), Rock* took out the option to dress your character up like a chicken cowboy or anything you want, but theres still diversity in clothing, Passengers don't go flying through windows when you hit a solid object but you do (Just wish they would do so also ).

Really the Pros outweigh the Cons on this game by a wide margin. On previous installments of GTA I found myself loosing intrest once I beat the game dew to the game feeling empty once its beat, but once I started getting near the end of GTA IV I knew I was going to play through it again and probably again after that with intermissions to play online!

Going from Single Player to multiplayer is almost seamless, you connect to multiplayer through your cellphone while you are in the game, no menus to juggle around to select the multiplayer option!

Once again I would throughoughly recommend this for anyone who's enjoyed the previous GTA games or just like action/adventure games!

If you are an Xbox360 owner (damn u solecord ) my gamert ag is "Massphrossen" add me to your friends list and lets get a game going sometime!
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
              X