No announcement yet.

Sports That Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever noticed that EVERY....NASCAR....DRIVER....does that same exact side-face pose with sunglasses? It's so unbelievable that they all do the same thing like it's some kind of racing ritual or something.

Yeah I watched Nascar once at Hooters. And guess who won? "Oh my dad died so everyone's gonna drive slower and not try to pass me so I can win" Earnhardt Jr.

I'm sure Nascar is just as thrown as Baseball. I can't trust either of those "sports" being legit (not to mention both are boring as hell).

Comment

That's Formula One Canadian (BC) Driver Greg Moore, not NASCAR. I notice that people who dislike a certain sport really know nothing about it.

Nascar doesn't have as many risks as Formula One.

Comment

Well you didn't get what I was saying.

Maybe that dude isn't in Nascar, but every Nascar driver does that same pose.

Comment

Just clearing it up. You could have got a NASCAR pilot pose since there's SO MANY according to you

Comment

Check and Mate, dude. Git 'Er F-ing Done!

Comment

Looks like a bunch of men wearing sunglasses. I bet I look like that when I wear my shades and I'm not in NASCAR. What's your point? (evil laugh inserted here) I never lose at chess.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor
                Have you ever noticed that EVERY....NASCAR....DRIVER....does that same exact side-face pose with sunglasses? It's so unbelievable that they all do the same thing like it's some kind of racing ritual or something.
                Point proven.

Comment

We're all so excited for you

I love how you're so defensive when other people are watching:d

Comment

Working...
                  X