No announcement yet.

Bar drink recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're definitely doing Hard Rock, Margaritaville, and everything at Universal (the main park, Islands of Adventure, the Water Park, ect.) Aside from that, it's all up to my brother who is planning everything.

I've been to LuLu's in Gulf Shores, Al, which is owned by Lucy Buffet, so I know about having to listen to Jimmy Buffet nonstop. That doesn't really bother me - I'm not a fan of his music but I don't mind listening to it.

Oh hey, we get to ride the Simpson's Ride, which just opened up at Universal! It took the place of the Back to the Future ride.

This is actually an older video of it as it is already open, but I don't want to put a more recent one up as I've accidentily been spoiled to what is in store. If you're curious, look up "simpsons ride orlando" on Youtube.

edit - Oooh in your video, L3fty, they use amaretto for the flaming dr. pepper! I love that stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by haze View Post
      so i see leftism has been to city walk before
      yes, many times. i have season passes to a lot of the parks.

laterz

Comment

I'll second the recommendation of the red-headed slut. It was bought for me as a joke from a friend because I am redhead, and I loved it. Recently I tried a Grape Ape, which has grape vodka, grape juice and I believe soda water. It tastes just like grape soda. You could hardly taste the alcohol. Loved it.

Comment

Working...
        X