Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Omicron and Phenom the biggest trolls, flamers and instigators of QuakeOne.Com?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

Comment

haze...

Haze that's as funny as oc's clear liquid diarrhea.

Disco is there any coincidence that communist countries and dictatorship led nations always do two things, get rid of guns and then they get rid of God.

If there's no God and it's all about feeble brainwashed robots why will China and Russia and most of the Asian $hit hole nations do everything in their power to erase God?

They allow institutional religion that is strictly controlled but they can not root out the faith of the people and that is what is such a threat to these murderous regimes. You don't get it and have no experience it with it and it bothers you to no end when others do. Leave little ol' helpless Paradise alone before you awaken the giant within.

S

Comment

Umm, Disco?

You asked me a question and I answered it for you. I know your question was sacrcastic but it begged an answer.

Do not get mad at how your question is answered.

I am 22 now.

There is nothing wrong into expressing your love for God and the great things he does for you.

You sound lost and your way of talking borders onto the hatefule and resentful.

Why not make the change today and believe into God and let go of all those negative emotions that are making you angry and nagging you.

There is nothing shameful into that. Do it, and you will be happier afterwards.

I was miserable for a long time and my life is into order now.

This is what worked for me and out of my kindness I was telling this for you as well.

Nobody is forcing you, but this is the best way. God is the best way.

Yes, and I wanted to add that I am a vegetarian. No meat.

I do not eat God's creatures. The poor cows and pigs are slaughtered by being hit over the head and chopped into pieces. And they run around bleeding near death screaming into agony. It is horrific.

Not only that but being a vegetarian is healthier too. I feel cleaner, my head feels clearer and I feel faster and not bogged down.

About drinking, you can drink, but do not get drunk. No drugs and no random sex acts. Everything into moderation.

Follow those rules and you will be onto the safe side and life a healthy and great life and most importantly BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF!

One day, hopefully, you will see it that way, that goes for the other non-believers too.

I have the energy to stick around here despite how many pick onto me and negativity I may get. I can beat it with my goodness.

And there have not been that many. Oc and Phenom. I can not do anything more for them for what they can not do for themselves, that is why I finally placed them onto Ignore.

I can deal with Disco, he is not that bad to me.

Always keep into mind. God created you and Jesus died for you.

Take care and see you around,
        -Tia.

Comment

oh i agree, forcing religion or the lack thereof is a bad thing. The "sheep" need to be herded. The common man needs that common belief to get them through the dregs of society.

Granted, its a nice belief... that magical place called heaven which you go to when you die. It solves that unsolvable question, what happens when you die?

It almost sounds fairy talish... something your parents would tell you so your not scared before you die because you are all going to this magical wonderful place. Instead of the fact that you cease to exist and its all blackness.

Comment

Hey hey, take this to Chat-O-Rama! I don't think this counts as "Quake-Related"!

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHahaha

Hahahahahahahahah

*tear comes out of left eye*

... hahahha

I am PROUD to have been the impetus behind this trainwreck of a thread.

Comment

Who the fuck is Paradise and why the fuck does he keep ragging on omicron?

Paradise, grow a spine. Conflict (trolls) make stupid websites like this work. If everyone just got along and nobody got into disagreements with anyone else, do you have any idea how much more boring this already boring forum would be?

Trolls make the internet world go 'round. If it weren't for them/us, the internet would be nothing but a bunch of people pretending to know about things that they really don't know jack shit about. Proof?

Every video on youtube ever created that has more than 40 comments.

Every popular forum ever created

Every non-popular forum ever created

Every IRC channel ever visited

Every video game with an online multiplayer community

Comment

Umm, "who the fuck I am" is I am a human being with feelings and I do not deserve to be demoralized and personally attacked at every comment I make not aimed at these 2 personally.

Since I have been a member of QuakeOne I have not seen worst than these 2. The medical definition for them is delusional psychopats, pathological liars and heartless trolls. I put them into the Ignore function since the start of this thread as there is no Earthly reason to listen to one more word of what they say since they serve no purpose other than to hurt others by gloating themselves. This is especially true when they teamed up against me.

Omicron is gone now, let us see what will happen to Phenom. Although I completely ignore him here he continues to harrass me at CA servers. Aside from stupid unprovoked comments aimed at making me angry, there were two recent incidents where when I was onto his team he was preventing me from playing and moving by firing at me and bouncing me repeteadly into a corner and onto more than one occasion - rulling it out to be accidental and making it obvious that it is intentional.

I found the solutions. I ignore him here verbally and onto the servers and not be onto his team.

This is exactly what we want to battle against. Why must I do all this to simply play the game? Why do other people must do extra work and adopt similar tactics to simply enjoy a game and avoid these plagues? This is what is hurting what we have left of this community and what we must get rid of into order to succeed.

If Phenom picks onto bully someone else and they speak out about it, he is toast, as I notice the trend here is that something gets done when more than one person complains. And it must be not be this way, it must be taken into account when one person says something, it must not take more than one person for something to be done to correct this abnormality.

To finalize:

Perhaps you do not know the difference between trolling and disagreeing. You can disagree politely without hurting the other persons' feelings by getting personal.

You can even make fun of someone else.

When you go into "Haha your aunt died of AIDS and you will too bitch!" - as Omicron was doing it borders onto severe psychological abuse which is punishable into real life as it is harrassment and it must be handled the same way into cyberspace.

Besides, he has been doing it for 2 years to everybody and the community was suffering as a lot of players were leaving due to being discouraged.

I am certain there is a troll website were all trolls can gather and insult each other every 2 minutes and see who is the best at being an asshole, this place is not it, this is about QuakeOne and making the best of what remains of it, not to bring others down.

Thank you for reading.
                  Last edited by Paradise; 05-25-2008, 08:44 PM.

Comment

A few corrections.

Originally posted by Paradise View Post
                    Omicron is gone now, let us see what will happen to Phenom. Although I completely ignore him here he continues to harrass me at CA servers. Aside from stupid unprovoked comments aimed at making me angry, there were two recent incidents where when I was onto his team he was preventing me from playing and moving by firing at me and bouncing me repeteadly into a corner and onto more than one occasion - rulling it out to be accidental and making it obvious that it is intentional.

I found the solutions. I ignore him here verbally and onto the servers and not be onto his team.
                    1. No proof of your claims.

2.In Clan Arena, standing in doorways is a stupid mistake. You got shot while turning a corner by me. Do not stand in doorways in CA. Its rule #1.

3.Don't forget to mention how you were also shooting your teammate(me), perhaps you forgot what color your team was too for a second. It happens.

4.While I obviously know you can't resist seeing what I have to say, to, about, or towards you even though you say you have ignored me supposedly. I personally don't care if you don't talk to me, stop talking about me and stop sending me friend requests on my instant messenger. I am happily married.

Thank you, goodbye.
                    QuakeOne.com
                    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Quake can be cleaned up!

/Thread closed
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                      X