Hey, whats up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, whats up?

Hey, im actually new to quake but i already love the game. um im actually a mapper and a modeler, so i wanna jump strait into modding! but i do have one question.... multiplayer doesnt seem to be working for me...

pehaps you should state your problem exactly so they [the ones who know all Baker,R00k, Lockn'load] can help :/

Comment

lol, alright, it only lets me select the ip connection option and when i run it thru proquake or w/e it wont let me connect at all.
      oh one more question too, how do i edit/create models for quake? i havnt been able to find any tutorials... im fairly fluent with halflife i was thinking it wouldnt be much differnt but apparently im wrong... hehe

Comment

Originally posted by ceriux View Post
        Hey, im actually new to quake but i already love the game. um im actually a mapper and a modeler, so i wanna jump strait into modding! but i do have one question.... multiplayer doesnt seem to be working for me...
        If you are going to be working on models and QuakeC, I'd use DarkPlaces instead of ProQuake and I bet you wouldn't have the problem with DarkPlaces:

http://icculus.org/twilight/darkplaces/

If you want to use ProQuake, I'd try ProQuake 3.99z. For the multiplayer, just do Options -> Multiplayer -> Join Game and a server browser is displayed:

http://www.quakeone.com/proquake/pro...80320_0414.zip
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

i got the server browser working, also anyone play the prydon's gate mod anymore?

Comment

Working...
          X