Who are you in MORTAL KOMBAT ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perochi
    started a topic Who are you in MORTAL KOMBAT ?

Who are you in MORTAL KOMBAT ?

I am the oringinal sub-zero.
    In the Mortal Kombat universe,
    Noob Saibot was the original Sub-Zero, and brother of the younger Sub-Zero. He was killed by Scorpion, in revenge for killing him. Noob Saibot had to earn his place in the Netherrealm and became a deadly force to be reckoned with. In the ending of Mortal Kombat: Deception, it is shown he is willing to kill even his own brother. Again, as seen in Deception, he has partnered with his brother's old ally, Smoke.

In Noob's Mortal Kombat: Armageddon ending, with Blaze defeated, he stands alone, engulfed in darkness. From out of the shadows steps his former self, the original Sub-Zero. The two selves fight each other for control of the warrior's body. Both are equally matched, and in the end, they merge into one. The result is neither Noob Saibot nor Sub-Zero, but a completely different entity.

I am the Alpha and Omega, the number of my name is ZERO.

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    im still waiting on Midway / Acclaim / whoever to put the stick out of their ass and designate a PC release.Rumors about Unreal 4 engine are prolly bunk.

I'll take Deadly Alliance, even though its getting dusty by now since its been out for awhile, or anything released after MK4, since 4 did see a PC release.

Leave a comment:

• Neil
    replied
    Noob-Sabot , or Ermac FTW, and scorp was brought back for MK3Ultra in fact all of the original ninja's were, 45 hit combos for the win!

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied
    Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
    Always was and always will be a Scorpion user.
    Yup, Scorpion is one of the best all around fighters in all MK games, except MK3 when they thought MK could be cool without Scorpion

Leave a comment:

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    Always was and always will be a Scorpion user.

Leave a comment:

• Amon26
    replied
    Baraka here. Infact I always thought Baraka would be right at home in the Q1 Universe.

Imagine seeing a sinewey bald character in tattered rags rampage after you with huge retractable arm-blades and a ear-to-ear grin of razor sharp teeth with beedy lil eyes.

Like a Feind/Human hybrid

Leave a comment:

• Frenzy
    replied
    Originally posted by R00k View Post
    i'M THE ANNOUNCER, who rings the GONG!
    This puts you in the SAFE! haha

Scorpion - "GET OVAAA HERRREEE"

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Originally posted by R00k View Post
    Best answer ever!

Leave a comment:

• R00k
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Perochi
    replied
    Baraka is the shxt , I personally like reptile more than all of the other MK characters.

and if you've seen the movies , they DO EXIST.

Leave a comment:

• Lerster
    replied
    Baraka *smiles widely*

Leave a comment:

• Warlin
    replied
    Reptile
    harr harr hide harr harr
    acid
    harr harr punch
    Yeah, I'm a cheater =(

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied
    Cyrax from MKIII FTW.

His infinite hit combo in MKIII > life.

Cybernetic ninja assassin anyone?

Making his debut in Mortal Kombat 3, Cyrax was the second of three cybernetic ninjas. An African fighter, he was assigned to hunt Sub-Zero for the Lin Kuei clan as designated unit LK-4D4. Of the three cyborgs, he has become the second to recover his humanity. This is due to the efforts of Sonya Blade and Jax. He has currently allied with them as a token of his appreciation.

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Johnny Cage was the shit with his shadow kickn shit, and Rayden was bad ass as well, I would have to pick one of those

Leave a comment:

• Rampage
    replied
    Come Ova Here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X