Freeware :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeware :)

I found out the other day that the makers of Daemon-Tools have announced a burning program, with all that you would expect from Daemon-Tools, free,dependable software.

If your not paying attention during installation,you'll install things that you dont need and are not required to install in order to use AstroBurn (free edition,mind you..), just like many other "free software" app's now days , its like a buddy system or something...(example:Google&FireFox)but if you dont pay attention half of the links provided below probably offer something else for free that you may not want.
    My Ratings , *good **great ***fantastic

***Daemon-Tools - Fake drive for loading media image files, with emulation support
    **AstroBurn - So far this burning software is trumping Nero, the only problem is im tethered to Nero by other software using Nero's burning engine.
    *Mozilla FireFox - alternative to IE7 I suppose, I prefer the classic IE6 streamline..
    ***Google - No need to say anything

Everyone feel free to supply links to free software that other people may have an interest in.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-09-2008, 03:20 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Daemon Tools is awesome.

Yeah, make sure to unclick the "install weird bullshit toolbar" during the installation.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
    X