anyone here use AntiVir?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone here use AntiVir?

I have the premium edition with a Webguard..but its now starting to block out the links to my files on box.net. it just says Access to the URL has been denied!

does anyone know how I can make it allow this? it claims that box.net files have "malware", is that true?

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

ive found that with the one i use [AVast]...i have no idea wut malwarer is, but those box.net...i think thats where u put teh sounds right? i had no prob wif dem.

Comment

AVGFree ftw.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

avg can be a memory hog. I prefer avast.

Comment

avast and AVG are both about equal in my humble opinion. they're both awesome, and free, and better than norton

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
            avast and AVG are both about equal in my humble opinion. they're both awesome, and free, and better than norton

Better than Norton,indeed.I do remember when both Mcafee and Norton wasnt bloated peices of shit,and a subscription,whats that?
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
            X