X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firefox wont let me log in at i3d

and that makes me mad

i type in my log info and every time it doesn't do it

it also wont let me watch you tube videos, says i need the flash player, and when i get it i cant select where to save it and i cant run it :/ and it doesn't have "run on the download >

Comment

If you don't have Flash configured for FireFox, it says "You are missing plug-ins, click this here to get the plug-in" with a little red X right above the web page.

Looks something like this:

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

ok, i finally got the download thing to stop messing up, and i can watch you tube, now for i3d

Comment

... it still won't let me in at inside3d :/

well i guess i have to use IE for something...

Comment

Im using firefox 3.0 and i get into i3d just fine
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I'm using Firefox 3.0 and it wont let me in , but with ie it works just fine ill keep trying

I'm sure I'm typing it in right, because i tried typing it in wrong and gave me a "somethings wrong" message
              Last edited by metchsteekle; 10-07-2008, 03:28 PM.

Comment

I'd bet 70% or more of people at Inside3d are using FireFox.

You type in your username and password and click the button. When you do, I'm sure it'll ask you if you want to save your password.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                X