Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have Sniper missed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What have Sniper missed?

    Other than the giant site crash, what's new? Did Zop do anything with Smashquake? Any new clans formed? Any new popular mods?

    Fill me in. I'm too lazy to read through a thousand unread threads.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
    Other than the giant site crash, what's new? Did Zop do anything with Smashquake? Any new clans formed? Any new popular mods?

    Fill me in. I'm too lazy to read through a thousand unread threads.

    We talked about the LHC.
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

    QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

    Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

    Comment


    • #3
      I gotta say that those Stickies in the Quake Help section are probably the best improvement this site has ever had Whomever thought them up must be a super genius and a rock star.

      Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      We talked about the LHC.
      What's LHC?

      Comment


      • #4
        I was wondering where u went. glad to see you back!
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
          I gotta say that those Stickies in the Quake Help section are probably the best improvement this site has ever had Whomever thought them up must be a super genius and a rock star.



          What's LHC?
          LHC The Large Hadron Collider

          Particle fragging at its finest.

          btw wb C*S, not like I missed you or anything
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

          QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

          Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

          Comment


          • #6
            Fuck Canadian Sniper

            Comment


            • #7
              Fuck Mon ster

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                Fuck Mon ster

                Yea fuck that kid!
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

                QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

                Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

                Comment


                • #9
                  The community died after you left. You, sir, were our linchpin.

                  All my fuck to you,

                  Gulliver/Trans

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What's smashquake?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      LHC The Large Hadron Collider

                      Particle fragging at its finest.

                      btw wb C*S, not like I missed you or anything
                      omg AT 1ST I THOUGHT THAT SAID large hardOn collider. I was about to barf!




                      Disclaimer: It's quite possible that R00k is completely, under the influence of some liquid substance that impairs the judgment ... please stand by.
                      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R00k View Post
                        Disclaimer: It's quite possible that R00k is completely, under the influence of some liquid substance that impairs the judgment ... please stand by.

                        ya i've had a bit too much to drink myself. Just got back from a gay club XD

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gulliver-trans View Post
                          The community died after you left.
                          I sure hope you're joking....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Welcome back CS I hope whatever it was that dragged you away is all sorted
                            Mr.Burns
                            "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                            WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                            Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

                            News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                              I sure hope you're joking....
                              Probably. But then I haven't been around much to tell. ^_^

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X