X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal Half-Life 2 engine

this game is just simply put,fun!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...8&sa=N&tab=wv#

I have not had this much fun playing a game since opening an SNES for christmas one year,and playing Super Mario World for the first time.

I seen a conversation about HL2 earlier in the forums, thought it would be nice to share complete thanks that Quake1 exists,because without the pioneers in 3D fps Quake I wouldnt have been able to play this game. I'm going to look for some community made maps.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 10-16-2008, 08:35 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Indeed. Portal was a very entertaining game. I'm glad it wasn't super long otherwise it would be tedious. I hope the portal gun makes it's way into half-life2 episode3

halflife2 (all 3 games thus far) were super fun to play as well. It introduced a new theme before the current one got old.

Comment

I just noticed the link I provided was all gay n shit so here is a proper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iye2ulmESbI
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
        Indeed. Portal was a very entertaining game. I'm glad it wasn't super long otherwise it would be tedious. I hope the portal gun makes it's way into half-life2 episode3

halflife2 (all 3 games thus far) were super fun to play as well. It introduced a new theme before the current one got old.
        I found a map pack that added about 40 or so levels to the original 19.

Another game that isnt quite as good,but still is major loads of fun, is Switchball. I hate Myst style puzzle games,so pickings are slim on the genre.

Comment

Working...
        X