Personal Photo Albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Photo Albums

I have no idea if this feature is going to stay or if it is on by accident, but you can personally upload pictures in your profile.

I mean like a photo album.

Individual images show a max of 97KB, 600x600.

I don't know if this is going to stay, but the feature is interesting.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Its going to stay.

Comment

Does this mean we're finally going to see what Solecord looks like?

Comment

lol

Comment

lol means yes right??
          www.Net-Tyme.com
          Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
          Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0]
            Is this working ???
            When I try I don't see how to upload a picture/photo...

Why such a limit (size)...

Don't you guys plan to keep something like that...

Why not a "video" album too (get ahead)...
            it'll be there on the right hand side of your profile underneath "friends" and above "recent visitors, or in profile settings around edit avatar etc...
            i dont know why the size, its pretty adequate anyhoo..
            if u create a youtube account, u can embed videos into your profile, or link em from other places.
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
            sigpic

Comment

get head?
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

sorry, i had 2....
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                sigpic

Comment

you cant see the album on my page ?
                  SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                  sigpic

Comment

ok im confused on this i might be the only one but this needs some upload options for the album deal.

Comment

hard to imagine them not being there, i'd be so devastated..

just click on em, they gotta be there, if not just sue Solecord its easy
                      Attached Files
                      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                      sigpic

Comment

i mean really baker how do we make that album deal work for us?

Comment

<--------------
                          Click on "User CP" in the left column

In the main content area a menu will appear. Click on Networking > Pictures and Albums

Comment

Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0]
                            Ya StatiC I saw/see them... good for you but still I can't use this option on my profile

Who should I pay for that hehe
                            i got paypal...
                            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            sigpic

Comment

Hm...here I thought I was the only one raising the dead around here.

Comment

Working...
                              X