Holy Megaman F***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Megaman F***

This guy plays Megaman X and Megaman X2 at the same time using 1 controller. Whatever input he does on one game also happens on the other. I mean seriously!!!!! You're not leet until you can do this with quake1 and quake2 singleplayer

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2509794034861880408"]SNES Mega Man X & X2 in 41:41 by Sean P. (aka. DeHackEd)[/ame]

He makes a mockery out of 2 difficult games. haha freakin impressive. I loved the meagaman x series.

Comment

lol and some megaman2 fans are thinking no wonder it felt like deja vu! Developers produced a game out of the same fire+jump+run sequence into its successor? Pure genius! Lets make a quake5 that looks all cyber-organic but plays just like quake1 ownage!
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

thats pretty disgusting....

i noticed he made a lot of use of the fact that X2 appeared to have a dash function that X1 lacked.
        lol we've all known the megaman games have been identical since 1985. when they tried to innovate and make that crappy 3d one, they flopped

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post

i noticed he made a lot of use of the fact that X2 appeared to have a dash function that X1 lacked.
          lol we've all known the megaman games have been identical since 1985. when they tried to innovate and make that crappy 3d one, they flopped
          It's impossible to avoid the dash ability in X1 which is located in chill penguin's stage. Also, MegamanX boss battles with your normal weapon were like NINJA where as Megaman (nes) bosses weren't so ninja.

Sometimes 2d side scrolling platformers work well when they jump to the 3d while others don't. BAD: megaman -> megaman64 GOOD: metroid -> metroid prime

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post

Man, the megaman on n64 sucked so friggen hard....dont even talk to me about it, what an abortion haha

Comment

Holy bujeezus

Am I the only one that liked megaman legends? Holy fuck... heh

Sure it was abomination... but it was MY abomination, you know? I played that game religeously for like a month until I mastered it, and I enjoyed every second! Whats so wrong with it, praytell? :3

Comment

There's a good number of videos like that here: http://tasvideos.org/

Knuckles and Sonic 3 is good (but 40 minutes long), as is the SNES Gradius 3 video.

Comment

But none of them are as kick ass as playing 2 games at the same time using 1 input and finishing the 2 games at the same time as a freaking speed run.

Like OMG someone tell me how i can do this with quake1 and quake2 singleplayer!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X