Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush still isn't done royally raping this country yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush still isn't done royally raping this country yet.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081124/...h/bush_pardons

This, combined with this:
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...bill=h110-1022

Makes me really fucking hate America. And I don't toss "fuck" around like it's nothing. I use it as a word that signifies such incredible strength in whatever I am describing there really is no other word to use in it's place.

Remember what Hitler did with Germany. Forced registration. We already have that. And it's illegal according to the constitution. Now we have this, which is highly, HIGHLY illegal according to the constitution, specifically the second amendment. I predict the next step is confiscation. If you look closely you will see that they pretty much pissed all over the grandfather clause too. I really wanted a handgun when I turned 21, but now thanks to this fucking POS ILLEGAL BILL I highly doubt I'll get it unless I find a black market merchant somewhere.

What do they expect us to defend ourselves with? Apparantly just .22 cal. A BB gun is .177 cal. What do they expect us to hunt with? I guess we go back to cavemen days where we simply run up on the target and twist its neck with our bear hands? Perhaps a crude dagger made out of sharpened stone or animal bone?
    Last edited by foq; 11-24-2008, 05:21 PM.
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Quote from your own link:

Doesn't sound so bad, really.

Bush has been stingy during his time in office about handing out such reprieves.

Including these actions, he has granted a total of 171 and eight commutations. That's less than half as many as Presidents Clinton or Reagan issued during their time in office. Both were two-term presidents.

On the latest pardon list were:

_Leslie Owen Collier of Charleston, Mo. She was convicted for unauthorized use of a pesticide and violating the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act.

_Milton Kirk Cordes of Rapid City, S.D. Cordes was convicted of conspiracy to violate the Lacey Act, which prohibits importation into the country of wildlife taken in violation of conservation laws.

_Richard Micheal Culpepper of Mahomet, Ill., who was convicted of making false statements to the federal government.

_Brenda Jean Dolenz-Helmer of Fort Worth, Texas, for reporting or helping cover up a crime.

_Andrew Foster Harley of Falls Church, Va. Harley was convicted of wrongful use and distribution of marijuana and cocaine.

_Obie Gene Helton of Rossville, Ga., whose offense was unauthorized acquisition of food stamps.

_Carey C. Hice Sr. of Travelers Rest, S.C., who was convicted of income tax evasion.

_Geneva Yvonne Hogg of Jacksonville, Fla., convicted of bank embezzlement.

_William Hoyle McCright Jr. of Midland, Texas, who was sentenced for making false entries, books, reports or statements to a bank.

_Paul Julian McCurdy of Sulphur, Okla., who was sentenced for misapplication of bank funds.

_Robert Earl Mohon Jr. of Grant, Ala., who was convicted of conspiracy to distribute marijuana.

_Ronald Alan Mohrhoff of Los Angeles, who was convicted for unlawful use of a telephone in a narcotics felony.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081124/...h/bush_pardons

This, combined with this:
      http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...bill=h110-1022

Makes me really fucking hate America. And I don't toss "fuck" around like it's nothing. I use it as a word that signifies such incredible strength in whatever I am describing there really is no other word to use in it's place.

Remember what Hitler did with Germany. Forced registration. We already have that. And it's illegal according to the constitution. Now we have this, which is highly, HIGHLY illegal according to the constitution, specifically the second amendment. I predict the next step is confiscation. If you look closely you will see that they pretty much pissed all over the grandfather clause too. I really wanted a handgun when I turned 21, but now thanks to this fucking POS ILLEGAL BILL I highly doubt I'll get it unless I find a black market merchant somewhere.

What do they expect us to defend ourselves with? Apparantly just .22 cal. A BB gun is .177 cal. What do they expect us to hunt with? I guess we go back to cavemen days where we simply run up on the target and twist its neck with our bear hands? Perhaps a crude dagger made out of sharpened stone or animal bone?
      They have internet access in the sticks?
      getogamer

Comment

Feel lucky your even able to sit at your PC and knock the country that makes your way of life possible.

This Man is definately an idiot,and he definately left his mark on this country.

This reminded me of those idiots who would show up and protest a military funerals, real scum.

A handgun is not a assualt weapon, this ban will be on full auto type weaponry.

They are not taking your right to own a gun or defend yourself.

what the fuck you gonna do with an AK or a Mac 10, thats legal Foqer?

They are talking about military grade hardware.
        Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 11-24-2008, 06:07 PM.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

if Bush didnt ban those weapons, you can bet your ass that Obama would...shit i bet if he could get away with it, hed ban firearms all together...

did you ever wonder why the price of firearms, ammunition, CHLs and CCWs have fuckin skyrocketed since Obama won the election?

but if Obama did it, it would be ok, wouldnt it foq? cause hes not Bush. right?

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
            but if Obama did it, it would be ok, wouldnt it foq? cause hes not Bush. right?
            I'm not a Bush fan, but I just can't sympathize with "Bush haters".

Kind of how I believe there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, but I know how UFO enthusiasts that see UFOs every single night are full of it.

What does Bush have to do with some piece of legislation written up in the Senate?

Why would Bush sign a gun ban? Isn't he like one of the most pro-gun presidents in history?

You think he'd sign that ... I guess ... because you .. um, hate him?

Please produce some evidence that Bush would ever sign a gun ban. Thanks!
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

oh, and by the way...
              http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-1022
              this bill wasnt even passed. it was just introduced. the president doesnt introduce bills. congressmen do, i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                I'm not a Bush fan, but I just can't sympathize with "Bush haters".

exactly how i feel. hes definitely not the brightest bulb in the box and has fucked up more than once, but dont fool yourselves, folks. we can do a lot worse than him.

fuckin sheep jump on every goddamn bandwagon that presents itself. how else can you explain a former junky/slum lord/terrorism advocate being chosen over a war hero to lead our nation in times of war?

i blame the media. the media hates Bush, suddenly half the country hates him too. the media loves Obama, oh whadya know, half the country loves him now too.

...sorry. tangent. ill stop now.

.................i dont hate Obama.............i really dont....i just believe that we can do a lot....a LOT better for ourselves...

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                  what the fuck you gonna do with an AK or a Mac 10, thats legal Foqer?
                  Seriously.
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I guess I didn't make myself clear.
                    H.R.1022 has nothing to do with Bush, sorry for making that confusing.

As for an AK or Mac 10, just look at the list mindz. Look and see what they are looking to ban; pretty much damn near everything.

I've picked up another hobby this year I suppose, my uncle took me out to the range and let me use the EBR (evil black rifle, slang for an AR-15). No I do not need an AK for self-defense. I don't ever plan on owning a full-auto weapon either. There are plenty of semi-auto AKs out there. What would I do with it? I would take it out to the range and have some fun with it! Sure I can punch holes through paper with a BB gun but it's so much more fun to blast a real rifle.

A handgun is more suitable for self-defense, I myself would love to own a .50 cal Desert Eagle. Do I need anything that powerful for self-defense? No, a 9mm would suffice. Why do I want a .50 cal? Well it's more fun to shoot than a 9mm.

My point is .22 is too dinky to actually defend yourself with, a 9mm would suffice for personal defense, but I like more powerful things because they're more fun! What's more fun to light off on the 4th of july, bang snaps or firecrackers? Sparklers or Roman Candles?
                    e|------------------------0---------------
                    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                    A|---------------0------------------------
                    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
                      I guess I didn't make myself clear.
                      H.R.1022 has nothing to do with Bush, sorry for making that confusing.
                      heh

Comment

"how else can you explain a former junky/slum lord/terrorism advocate being chosen over a war hero to lead our nation in times of war?"

You sir, are a fucking moron. Go walk into oncoming traffic and rid the world of your stupidity.

Comment

The entire planet hates Bush. If you can't see the justification for that is arguable, you're doing some serious mental gymnastics. Or worse, you're not intellectually curious enough to understand why.

And yeah, it's all the media's fault. Not the fact that the Republican party can't get a nominee who isn't a blubbering idiot.

Comment

Regarding the pardons, umm every president issues pardons at the end of his term. Bush Sr. did it. Clinton did it. Obama will do it. So pointing out that Bush did it yesterday makes no sense...

As someone else already said, regarding the weapons ban thing, that is a mostly democratic led bill. Obama has threatened in the past to tax guns and work on banning them. Because of his nomination the gun industry has seen an increase in sales because people fear they will pay steep taxes or have the weapons of their choice banned in the coming future. Don't go bashing Bush just because it's the "easy thing" or "cool thing" to do. Do it because it's justified. In this instance it's not.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm6kYT2tMaA"]YouTube - Automatic shotgun-Auto Assault-12 Shotgun/FRAG-12 High-Explo[/ame]

they have exploding shot also for it

Comment

Working...
                              X