Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush still isn't done royally raping this country yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye, it was a bit much, and rather unfair. thats why i posted this a few posts ago:

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
    ok, lets be fair. using such terms is perhaps a bit unfair to Barack. just because he used to use illegal narcotics doesnt mean he was a junky. i retract that statement
    just because he was involved financially and personally with the landlords of unkempt, unmaintained low-income apartments (who, by the way, somehow were able to contribute somethin like $1,000 to Obama's state senate campaign when they couldn't even afford to turn the heat on in their apartment complex durring the winter) doesnt mean he, himself, was a slumlord. i retract that statement as well.
    just because he was intimately involved with a radical, dangerous and highly 'threatening' anti-capitalist group doesnt mean he was a terrorist-advocate. i retract that statement, also.
    my appologies, Mr. Obama.

Comment

Can't refute those points, and he definitely has some skeletons, but his associations with them were a bit nebulous, and I don't think these connections are as sinister as the far-right wants them to be.

Comment

Bush has gone and pardoned his thanksgiving turkey.

What, was the turkey convicted of being a terrorist then found not guilty? Was the turkey somehow blamed for operating an illegal weapons cache?
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

He was probably convicted of some fraud scheme involving a swanky new hotel somewhere. I dunno...

Comment

Working...
          X