NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs

Im excited they are here but disappointed with my teams!!!!!

Overall i think that the Steelers or the Giants will win the Bowl.

My main team is Dallas, obviously they flaked out and have a ton of issues to deal with so they arent in the playoffs.

Patriots - Love them too, didnt make it, only the 3rd team in histroy to not make the playoffs with a 11-5 record.

Colts - Love them, love manning, cant freaking believe they lost to the chargers. I HATE THE CHARGERS. This team can beat any team period and they blew it against the chargers. That and the Gay OT rules that need to go.

Dolphins - Would have loved to see an 1-15 team in 07 go on to win the superbowl in the 08 season. Wasnt expecting them to beat the ravens though.

Falcons - Same as above, going for the underdog plus Matt Ryan is exciting to watch. Not sure how they lost to arizona. The cardinals are a joke.

Really the only team left i semi like or have any interest in is Pittsburgh. So i hope Rothlesberger is healthy enough to score some points and let that defense shut everyone down.

Go eagles and ravens!

Comment

nice, some football fans! I'm a big Bills fan, but my secondary team is always the Giants(I live in NY). I think the Bills would of made it if Trent Edwards never had that horrible sack, but anyways. Giants will probably have this one, although I sort of wish the jets made it to the playoffs just cause Brett Favre was one of the guys I grew up watching.

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

so how about those record breaking Detriot Lions?

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

Since the Packers were long out of it with a crap season, I've given up football for this year lol GO HOCKEY!!

Comment

Yeah, I was hoping Packers, OR Jets, guess neither one of them made it huh, lol. Yeah, would of been nice to see Favre in the playoffs with the Jets, and Green Bay's my team, so when they kinda took a poop, I did the same as Solecord and kinda quit watching
            uakene.com

Comment

Rams fan...but they've been sucking lately.

I guess my money's on the Giants. They're a good team.

Comment

yea the giants got this

Comment

Working...
                X