FitzBlood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FitzBlood?

With Transfusion dormant with the release of Fitzquake 0.85, I got an idea to create a Quoth like pak for Blood that is compatible with Quake. Transfusion is open source anyway. I can see parallels between the Blood enemies and the Quoth ones. Pyros = HellHounds, Voreling = hands.

I am just offering the idea to any Quakers that might be gathering ideas for a project. I would love to help, but my programming skills and limited to visual basic and Java.

Transfusion is multiplayer only, right? Do you want to create singleplayer content for Blood in Quake? I'd really like to see that (I was always disappointed that Transfusion had no singleplayer).

For the mod you'll need modelling and QuakeC skills. You'll also need a couple example maps. If you really want this, you'll have to start it yourself, and others might join you once you have something to show. That's how it usually works.

It is incredibly hard to do a project like this. Simply suggesting it will not work. It is like talking to yourself. Try to find one or two other people who are really interested in the idea, and then you might be able to get it off the ground if you're lucky. The most difficult part will be the monster models and animations. Mapping and sounds will be very time intensive, too. The coding is actually the easiest part.

That was the short answer. Don't let that discourage you though
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Working...
    X