Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bot download link

Ok, I lied
    Last edited by Baker; 06-08-2009, 11:41 PM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

How cute,

One of the most wirde things about planet Earth is the diffrent amount of kinds of people we get on it. Now I like to think we have an even number of smart people and stupid people (50/50) but the way the world works today i do fear that stupid people, the kind of people who try to get in the way of my everyday life like protesting or the people in the gourvernement, outnumber us smarties like 95/5.

I'd like to think i stayed on topic, sorry I didnt mention anything about the postal service, so here I go.

The postal service give us a service we take for granted and we sometimes dont realise how much we rely on them. So if they want to raise postal cost and raise Global Tempratures by doing so, they can do so as they please.

Come on Baker, what other reaction were you expecting?

Comment

were 2 get leet hax!? cant find download link i need best aim bot ever no missing and able 2 not b detekted!

must be the friction from people swiping their credit card when paying postage
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        must be the friction from people swiping their credit card when paying postage
        HeH heH hEh ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Radec View Post
          Come on Baker, what other reaction were you expecting?
          I never expect a type of a reaction, I just expect *a* reaction
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Ok Baker show us the real link now
            My servers for the gamers:
            bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
            port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
            Offline ATM
            fvf.servequake.com
            flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
            Offline ATM
            newdm.servequake.com
            port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
            sigpic

Comment

Now I like to think we have an even number of smart people and stupid people (50/50) but the way the world works today i do fear that stupid people, the kind of people who try to get in the way of my everyday life like protesting or the people in the gourvernement, outnumber us smarties like 95/5.
              No, it's worse than that.

You have 93% stupid people.

Then you have 6% smart ultra-stupid people. These are people with the brains to actually think, but then they develop the vanity that because they are smarter that they don't need to think because they argue well.

So that 6% has even stupider ideas than the 93%, but the 93% don't have the verbal communication skills to have a conversation with the smart 6% because they get owned.

Then you have the 1% of people that are actually smart and use their talent.

When this 1% argues with the 6%, the 6% then accuse them of being dumb like the 93% because the 6% people suck at listening.

Except in real-life, because the 1% always know Kung-Fu and would proceed to kick the 6% guy's ass -- so the 6% people just resent you and avoid confrontation because they know you'd like some reason to kick their ass for free.

As a result, the 1% people always are bullying and harassing the 6% people in real-life, the way the 6% are bullying and harassing the 93% people.

Or so they say. This is always what I've been told. So is it true? Fuck if I know.

Comment

I like the idea that everyone's stupidity is only caused by everyone else's stupidity.

Stupidity is a contagious disease.

There's two sayings that go...

"Only s fool blames his tools"
                AND
                "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?"
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Here is an example 93% conversation with the 6%:

6% smart ultra-stupid guy: "Hey Joe"

93% stupid average joe: "Hey Stan"

6% smart ultra-stupid guy: "Hey, have you ever considered a an interest-only mortgage on your house?"

93% stupid average joe: "Um, that sounds dangerous."

6% smart ultra-stupid guy: "But all the value in your home price is due to the rising cost of real estate! And real estate prices ALWAYS go up!"

And then we get this wonderful recession with 11% unemployment even though the government tossed $700 billion in a hole in October 2008 (hey let's bailout jackasses that can't run a bank) and then we toss $1.84 trillion in another hole in 2009 with nothing to show for it.

THE END

Comment

Wherez da botz. Iz itz the samez onceyz i habs?

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                      No, it's worse than that.
                      Lets stick with the 93% 6% 1% idea.

Heres some examples, i think, of those pecentages.

Lets start with the number 1 contender for the 6%, Overlord Arse Client Gordon Brown. You Americans probably dont know who he is but he is the Prime Minister of Britain. He knows he has ruined this country but he will not step down because his head is so far up his own arse I cant understand what his plan is. He wont listen to anyone else.

For the 93% we have Reality TV Contestants (i do not watch any reality tv because its absolute tripe). What I know from reading the news is that reality tv contestants are throwing away their dignity for a spot of fame, I mean how stupid can you get, being famous falls into three catagories.

1) Being Globally Known but No One Really Gives a Shit
                      2) Being Respected for your Ideas and Contributions to Humanity.
                      3) All of the Above.

Now what catagorie do you think Reality TV Show Contestants will fall into? Thats why they fit the 93% perfectly.

And finally the 1%, the smarties. These are people who arnt smart because they are good at their job or can drive an air plane. These people are the ones with an ounce of common sence. Its a right shame theres only 1% because if there was more, then these people would be the ones leading the Planet. Jeremy Clarkson is my example because he speaks common sence when ever he opens his mouth. He is heavily critisied by the 93% because they are so stupid they dont realise the people in 1% are telling it how it is meant to be.

Everyone wants to think they are part of the 1%, but with 6 billion people on the planet and only 1% of smart people, that means 5,940,000,000 who think they are smart are actully part of the 93% and 6% dicks.

We cant fight them but we dont wanna join them, thats why this world is going down the shits.

Comment

Now what catagorie do you think Reality TV Show Contestants will fall into? Thats why they fit the 93% perfectly.
                        There's nothing wrong with being in the 93%. Most people are and they don't mess up the world that much for the most part.

Hard work = honest work.

Comment

looks like you're making a hume-ean point, that we don't see causes in the world.....we just see one event always followed by another. after we see this constant conjunction repeatedly, we start to imagine that there is a causal link between the two. however, this link exists in our heads and not in experience. kant tried to solve this by saying that the concept of causality is required for us to have experience, and that causality is not experienced but rather constructed necessarily by our brain; but that doesn't mean that causality doesn't exist in nature, just that we can't experience it. i never was able to decide how far kant really solved hume's problem, but he's the only one who was ever able to offer a decent solution, as far as i know

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                            kant tried to solve this by saying that the concept of causality is required for us to have experience, and that causality is not experienced but rather constructed necessarily by our brain; but that doesn't mean that causality doesn't exist in nature, just that we can't experience it. i never was able to decide how far kant really solved hume's problem, but he's the only one who was ever able to offer a decent solution, as far as i know
                            Either consciously or subconsciously you have picked up my Immanuel Kant theme!

Directive: Use your talent!

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                              looks like you're making a hume-ean point, that we don't see causes in the world.....we just see one event always followed by another. after we see this constant conjunction repeatedly, we start to imagine that there is a causal link between the two. however, this link exists in our heads and not in experience. kant tried to solve this by saying that the concept of causality is required for us to have experience, and that causality is not experienced but rather constructed necessarily by our brain; but that doesn't mean that causality doesn't exist in nature, just that we can't experience it. i never was able to decide how far kant really solved hume's problem, but he's the only one who was ever able to offer a decent solution, as far as i know
                              Thats what I said, abid in a less sciency way. Theres two kinds of people in the world (Baker thinks theres 3 but i think two of them fall into the same catagorie)

Smart people and Stupid people. Smart people realise that every event is different and that even the average bob's daily life, wake up, eat breakfast, drive to work, comtemplate suicide in your little cubicle, drive home to the wife who is pissed off with house work, eat dinner which was made by the wife, watch tv and go to bed. These events might seem to be created by the one before it and in a way yes, but they are completly seperate things.

Going onto the Postal/Global Temp shit which Baker I Have No Idea Where He Found It. Only the most stupidest thik fuck would actully believe that these two highly unrelated events had anything to do with each others rise. I even bet money that the data was changed by the Greenpeace Druggy Hippie to make it seem like there was an exact link between the two.

Anouther reason I can not understand the mind of a stupid person is what the hell was he hoping to gain out of making this graph? Barring of the Post Office? I've said it before, we need the postman more than he needs us, even hippies need the postman to deliver their piece of shit fliers demanding everyone trades in their cars for walking and spend £1000000000 on making our homes "Enviromently Friendly" *pukes*.

Sorry for going off topic. Quake ruless

Comment

Working...
                              X