JWH-018 aka The 'new' Chronic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWH-018 aka The 'new' Chronic.

I've been checking out various "Herbal Incense" "Not for Human Consumption" 1gram packets, under various names like Puff, Spice Gold,Spice Platinum,and other weird names... ANYWAYS,ON TO THE GOOD STUFF....

This shit called JWH-018 is basically a synthetic tetrahydrocannabinol , which basically means, getting high as a mafakka LEGALLY. This has been listed as a controlled substance in a handful of counrties and territories, but otherwise has been unchecked by the good ol US fucking A.

Considering the prices for 1gram of Puff/Spice Gold is 30bucks roughly, which only contains a miniscule amount (.5mg, TOPS!!!!) , and that there is 1,000mg = 1g , that comes to TWO THOUSAND FUCKING DOSES for the price of 100bucks. (60£)

Anyone who's ever looked for that "legal" alternative should take note and jump on this bandwagon while it last's, as it is not currently illegal in the states in any shape or form. I personally plan on ordering from (do your own research for a supplier) 1gram and I am possibly even considering to wholesale to the buisnesses that I have buying the "herbal incense" from, and giving cut-throat prices by the ounce, once I get the mixture down pat,consideing that reading the actual mixtures in parts, and applying the measurements in real life will probably be more difficult than it is in the thought process. Guess im going to have to buy some digi's o_O

I really cant emphasize how identical the buzzes are, if I rolled a spliff of Spice and smoked it with someone unknowingly, who smokes weed as well,they wouldnt tell a difference. We're talking a mirror buzz, absolutely identical, except the effects do not last as long.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

hmmm... sounds worth checking out for sure, u know i would want to.. if i can get my paws on it in Canada.. But i would want to see a pic of it first..

something tells me that if it dont look and smell and burn like my beloved Buddah... that i cant fux wit it.
    I love the smell and the taste of my sticky icky' OOOh wEEE !
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

sorry homie, Canada has it listed as a controlled substance. Check the first wiki-link supplied
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

ya i saw that wiki link right away - hehe - BAH ! first thing i checked..
        but fear not ! StatiC putz his mind 2 it !
        hope i could find it, just to know how it really iz..
        but honestly bro, u think it could replace your tasty herb ?
        wouldnt u miiiiiiis it ?

the aroma reaches up 2 my nostril i get hostile !
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

or if you're lookin for an hour of awkward silence...

you could try salvia divinorum, its available and legal in the usa, its definately an experience, I myself found it a bit unsettling, but I'm not big into psychoactives.

High lasts about 2 minutes, but feels like a whole hell of a lot longer.

After effects last about an hour and half.
          Gnounc's Project Graveyard Gnounc's git repo

Comment

Originally posted by gnounc View Post
            you could try salvia divinorum, its available and legal in the usa, its definately an experience, I myself found it a bit unsettling, but I'm not big into psychoactives.

High lasts about 2 minutes, but feels like a whole hell of a lot longer.

After effects last about an hour and half.
            states are banning it quickly, including MS has already banned it,among other states like VA for example. That is a TRIP, not a maryjane like-buzz

Comment

yeah its definately a trip...thats why i said its an "experience", i didnt know it was being banned though. I dont see why states have their fucking hands in recreational drug use.
              If its harmful thats one thing. But salvia and pot arent hurting anybody. You sit on your couch, take a few tokes and eat some cheetos. Thats not like, smoking a rock beating your girlfriend and her handicapped kid and stealing a water heater in the space of 20 minutes. I just dont think its any of the states fucking business.

Comment

fuck, i had that stuff in israel... think they called it "salvia"...
                AND I AINT NEVER TRYIN THAT SHIT AGAIN !!! BAH!

i had this liquid inhalant stuff tho way back i got there in 2003, called "poppers"... now that shit is fucked too...
                Attached Files
                Last edited by StatiC; 06-20-2009, 09:20 PM.
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                sigpic

Comment

I think I would be more worried about being in Israel

Comment

Originally posted by gnounc View Post
                    I think I would be more worried about being in Israel

LOFL, have u been there ? cause what u said is true...

now take a sec to think about how it is to be in israel on Salvia...
                    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X