No announcement yet.

Thread Violation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had no trouble with any Quake client in Vista, let alone XP.
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Thats cuz lerster is determined to travel the less beaten path, hence "Doing things the hard way" , instead of just loading XP by itself and playing quake like every other gamer. Sure,some use linux of some flavor,but they typically dont show up at quakeone.com's doorstep bitching and nagging it doesnt work,and the creators of the Quake engine's need to fix something in order for it to work on his side.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        Thats cuz lerster is determined to travel the less beaten path, hence "Doing things the hard way"
        Another gem from Mindzy.

Maybe half the problems people really have in Quake is because they are dead set on doing something "the hard way".

Then you go to help them and they STILL want to do it in an all clustered up mess.

Like the guy who wanted original glquake to work on his machine when it didn't and wasn't going to MEANWHILE he also didn't want to use a modified engine which would fix the problem in 10 seconds.

Anyways ...

I help everyone but if you are doing strange things no one else has a chance to guess why it won't work for you but does for everyone else.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
        X