Update me on what's new :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update me on what's new :D

So please update me on what's new with the quakeone community Is CTF still the underdog mod for competition or has it been reallllllly active lately (meaning the server is usually active)? Is CA still THE mod to play? Does Phenom still play 247 or is he a good daddy? Any entertaining emo threads I should check out?

Not really a qualifying comment, but you should upload your "Canadian*Sniper's DarkPlaces" video up on YouTube.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
      So please update me on what's new with the quakeone community Is CTF still the underdog mod for competition or has it been reallllllly active lately (meaning the server is usually active)? Is CA still THE mod to play? Does Phenom still play 247 or is he a good daddy? Any entertaining emo threads I should check out?

Hey Danno! glad to see you back around!

as for playing 24/7 i have put the majority of "play" aside to help raise my baby girl (her b-day is coming up soon!)

threads have been pretty quiet except for the occasional Powerzord "Touch my buns" threads which can be more annoying then almost all previous eruptions on the boards, heh...
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
        Not really a qualifying comment, but you should upload your "Canadian*Sniper's DarkPlaces" video up on YouTube.
        [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyn7pFz4S_s]YouTube - Quake - Canadian*Sniper Darkplaces[/ame] I've switched youtube accounts but uploaded most of my crap onto it.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Hey Danno! glad to see you back around!

as for playing 24/7 i have put the majority of "play" aside to help raise my baby girl (her b-day is coming up soon!)

threads have been pretty quiet except for the occasional Powerzord "Touch my buns" threads which can be more annoying then almost all previous eruptions on the boards, heh...
        Tell her a creepy white Canadian wished her a happy birthday

Comment

Whitehot is still up.

Comment

hi
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

omg either the apocalypse has arrived or Sniper boy is back?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Zop View Post
                Whitehot is still up.
                LIAR!!! You're a liar and you are lying cause that's what liars do you LIAR!!!

Comment

its was they changed dns i think...
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I'm hosting servers now but it's on my only PC though... however, soon I will have a PIII box to host them on 24/7.

Other than that I've been out of the loop myself... but I guess not too much has happened.
                    e|------------------------0---------------
                    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                    A|---------------0------------------------
                    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
                      I'm hosting servers now but it's on my only PC though... however, soon I will have a PIII box to host them on 24/7.

Other than that I've been out of the loop myself... but I guess not too much has happened.
                      ooooooo What mod are you hosting?

Comment

Gunter's Hub mainly. But I will also host Slide and meTchquake on alternate ports. Unfortunately I only have 60KB/s upload speed so I can't host servers indefinately. If you want, I can try to squeeze NewDM in if you're looking for a host in the US...
                        e|------------------------0---------------
                        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                        A|---------------0------------------------
                        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I wouldnt mind playing Demon Tag.
                          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                          X