Pokemon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon

There are loads of great games, Quake for one.. obvousely, but around the time of Quake, i was still learning to spell "Difficult" and whilst Quake II and Dark Forces II are great games to grow up with, the original Pokemon games i think were some of the best.

Pokemon is mainly about a girl-boy coisher named Ash (i didnt watch much of the tv program coz it was kinda shit). Of course the trading card game took much of my Primary School life until it was banned. But even to this day i like to dust off my purple Game Boy Color (why arent game boys purple anymore?) and play Pokemon Yellow.

Not sure if you guys are too old for Pokemon when it was new back in 1998/99 but surely some of you played the GB games Red, Blue and Yellow. Its their simplicty and pure fun which makes them so great. Pokemon is for kids, but the games are still fun and anyone who played / has played / still plays them knows it. Anyways if your still reading i'm betting you see my point.

I think I had Pokemon Gold. I couldn't figure out where to go... :/
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I already "caught them all".

I've got the whole set including "The Shambler", "The Fiend", "The Spawn" and so on and so forth.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Did you manage to catch Chthon?
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X