Check out how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out how

this guy is a major douche bag. Quake deathmatch secrets DM tips tricks hints

• LOOK! ~> TigerTom's FREEware! douchery.com

I just read the "tips tricks and hints" file, completely worthless.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

woops, thought this guy was selling this stuff
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Who's the douche now? Newb.

Comment

you, obv

Comment

no, the website guy is indeed a douche. on the left of his page are links to shit he's written on hundreds of topics. i clicked on some of them......
          sample advice, regarding starting your own business. under the subheading financial institution, he said something like "Pick a reputable financial institution to hold your money. This is an important aspect of any business." thanks, chiefy mcchieftain. most of his "advice" seemed to be like that, and it made me wonder why he's written it at all

Comment

Damn, I was about to let the local street gangs hold on to my money for me...
            e|------------------------0---------------
            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
            A|---------------0------------------------
            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X