X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Pole just for the Quaker Ladie's.

heh,delete if deemed inappropriate.
    So which do you prefer? Circumsized or Uncircumsized
    Did you know that Quaker-Ladie's are Flowers?

If your not a ladie this pole isnt for you,unless you want to be endlessly ridiculed by myself and other's for voting for your favorite type of Pole.

Pole inspired by P&T:Bullshit! http://www.tv.com/penn-and-teller-bu...9/summary.html
    Uncircumsized
    100.00%
    Circumsized
    0.00%
    NoPrefence
    0.00%
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Mindzy needs a cold shower...
    uakene.com

Comment

Note: This thread was hidden a few hours pending an "admin huddle". It was given the thumbs up.

So ... unhiding

/me quickly exits a thread about schlongs

Originally posted by Yellow No. 5
      Mindzy needs a cold shower...
      Hey, Yellow ... don't leave ... you didn't vote yet <3
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

uncut because damnit i'm sick of seeing cut gargoylesOH SNAP

Comment

Is it ok is I vote "No Preference"?

Comment

hahaha
            cut gargoyles
            I doubt anyones going to ask,probably good thing too
            I think I've successfully found a way to "repell" Monster.Maybe he'll rebel and come talk about heavy metal and schlongs at the same time,that would be great.

btw this post is intended as a joke
            This is the first Poll brought to you buy Pole's. It's such a momentus occasion
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

So it IS ok if I vote "No Preference"?

Comment

C*S likes 'em both

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord
                  C*S likes 'em both
                  0wN3d ?!?
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
                    0wN3d ?!?
                    Shutup Baker Stop being Sole's little meehoe

As for Sole, that was a little too easy for you wasn't it?

Comment

Oh and just because this Poll will *NEVER* produce optimal data (Quaker Ladies voting =P,and will produce more riff raff than anything...hahaha)

and even the Data that in theory,it should provide,its totally useless in the world of Quake1, I would request this post be Deleted lol lol lol lol

I really just the other night concockted the prospect of a Poll about Pole's. Not only that,but this would also make sure everyone knew that Quaker Ladies are flowers and over all see who was brave enough to POST HERE, or even worse VOTE HERE.

I think CheapALERT deserve's a prize for having some brass 100 times the size of Ctchon's LAVA BALLS.

I just had an idea,enough of these Posts AND POLLS ABOUT POLE'S.

k-THX
                      your mischief menace,
                      Mindzy

Comment

No Quake ladies are voting.

Comment

(ha, now Monster will never know what a woman wants )

Not true, Cheap Alert voted

Comment

Working...
                          X