Super Mario Brothers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Mario Brothers...

"Video game heroes are traditionally people we would like to emulate. Sonic the Hedgehog is fast and quick-witted. The Contra commandos are total badasses, even if they die in 1 hit. And Link wields a cool sword and has a harem of hot fairy bitches waiting off of him. What kid worth his legos wouldn't want to be any of these fine role models? Why then, as their flagship hero, does Nintendo choose an overweight, big nosed plumber with an ungainly mustache and ridiculous suspenders? Why was this, the most unlikely heroic figure, chosen? Unusual yes…but deliberate? Looking at the evidence in light of this new Communist hidden agenda, the answer for this mystery is obvious. Mario, and his short-lived brother, are none other than cartoon representations of Joseph Stalin. Stalin was Russia's amicus humani, amor patriae or communist super man. So could this "super" Mario represent another "super" man? Well, that is for you to decide."

"Based on the evidence, a sinister new picture emerges about our cherished childhood hero. What follows is a dramatization, based on what we believe is really going on in Super Mario Bros."

I would like to quote the following:

"If anything can be said about Mario, it is that he seems to wear quite a bit a red."
    "While Mario is smashing and stomping his way across the Mushroom Kingdom, a popular government is being overthrown! Does this not bring our minds to the Russian Revolution, where the entire Royal family was deposed and executed by communists?"
    "Once the castle is seized and the resident leader sacked (and thrown into a lake of fire), we see no more clearly what Mario’s intentions are, than when he raises his own flag of victory."

From my friend D.Porter - "I wrote a history paper on it at douglas college.
    got a B+ if I'm not mistaken. that is the truth of mario and his communist ways"

Resources:
    The Original Source
    A Movie Dedicated to the Truth!

And if you still don't believe me, take a look at what people noticed while playing the game!

One peaceful day in the Mushroom Kingdom...

Will Mario be stopped?

Will Mario's brain smashing, gold stealing ways ever end? Find out what King Koopa has to say.

Don't miss the horrific conclusion!

Mario is a Dirty Commi!
    50.00%
    Mario is a Dirty Commi!
    50.00%
    Last edited by Canadian*Sniper; 04-17-2006, 01:47 PM.

The bastard!
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I always hated Mario. (cept for mario kart) I have super mario Bros for gameboy color, and its so damn frustrating. I almost broke my GBC by flinging it against the wall.

Comment

mario taught me that eating green leaves makes you get high

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
          I always hated Mario. (cept for mario kart) I have super mario Bros for gameboy color, and its so damn frustrating. I almost broke my GBC by flinging it against the wall.
          I know forums are ment for public discussion but...

MORE DISCUSSION ON THE DIRTY COMMI AND HOW HE IS PROVEN A DIRTY COMMI!!!!!!

Comment

I don't think he is a commi. I think he was just getting a trip from eating all those 'shrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor
              I don't think he is a commi. I think he was just getting a trip from eating all those 'shrooms.
              The exhibits explain it all:
              1. Exhibit A: Mario’s Color Scheme
              2. Exhibit B: The People's Hero
              3. Exhibit C: King Koopa
              4. Exhibit D: Mario’s Flag Switching
              5. Exhibit E: Mario’s Family Resemblance?

The voting poll also explains that he's a dirty commi!

Comment

Or maybe it was all a bunch of mushroom-fueled hallucinations.

Comment

Or maybe it was all a bunch of mushroom-fueled hallucinations.
                  Your arguements have no money! Communist!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                    Your arguements have no money! Communist!!!
                    It's just a suggestion. I was sure you were going to say something like that anyway, since you get so defensive about everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                      We're all so excited for you

I love how you're so defensive when other people are watching:d
                      It's just a suggestion. I was sure you were going to say something like that anyway, since you get so defensive about everything.
                      Oh, shot taking back at me. Sounds like an action that a Dirty Commi would do! Your arguements mean nothing to us Capitalist pig-dogs!

hmmm, the thumbs up pic I was using before has turned all wtf.

Comment

That's a cool pic.
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

if mario was truely communist, why is he going around collecting gold coins? any communist would shun this filthy capitalist currency like kryptonite.

besides, hes italian. the italians were never communist.

just facists

Comment

How do you know he is truely Italian? If you ask me, mario mustache looks just like Stalin's. As for currency, he needs to pay rent.

Comment

hotlinker Pigs Got Owned

Comment

Working...
                              X