Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• furries

any furries in the quake scene?

I like the quake series because it's deserted of them, nowhere to be found, meaning drama is only restricted to pro players and warez monkeys

Originally posted by CheapAlert
    any furries in the quake scene?
    Ah, I'm not exact sure what that is. You mean arguments or maybe ppl who draw artwork for the game? I wikipedia'ed the term and I'm not sure what it means.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Baker - In this case, ignorance is bliss. Seek the answer to your question no more and you will die a happy man.
      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Please, for the love of god (who is dead because I'm atheist), disable the ability to post images on this thread!!!

The mere sight of evil shall blind thee. Or make thee puke.

Comment

i second that notion

Comment

Thirded, I check these forums at work after all.
            Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Originally posted by scar3crow
              Thirded, I check these forums at work after all.
              Same here. Let's thank Cheapy for such a scary thread.

Comment

baker : http://furry.ytmnd.com

here's a furry for you

lol.

it should also be noted that three of the pictures here is actually yiff art and show him with an erection

Comment

Errr Im not a furry.

Comment

ewww ewwww
                    btw hi solecord

sole > hello just edited your post so it fits in the screen
                    Last edited by Solecord; 04-18-2006, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Cheap alert you certainly are one sick fuck! I'm not talking about you being a furrie (I really don't care about your hobbies), I'm talking about how you shove all that is unholy to humanity into innocent people's eyes. Look how you hurt Sajt, you cruel person!!!

In the wise words of Old Yeller: "Get yourself a woman"

Comment

In the slightly slurred words of Bank: Furries are what you make of them, much like Margerine. So dont become a butter-nazi, but dont become one of those Margerine hippies either. Indulge. Eat Toast.
                        "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper
                          Cheap alert you certainly are one sick fuck! I'm not talking about you being a furrie (I really don't care about your hobbies), I'm talking about how you shove all that is unholy to humanity into innocent people's eyes. Look how you hurt Sajt, you cruel person!!!

In the wise words of Old Yeller: "Get yourself a woman"
                          would you like to know that's the fursona of singe, the artifact quake author

Comment

Me going to nod my head and pretend I knew what you said because Me afraid of You

Comment

Originally posted by Sajt
                              ewww ewwww
                              Yea... I at home now so It's ok to scroll down the first page. I'm glad there wasn't any nudity but damn man, totally NSFW.

furrie is ghey

Comment

Working...
                              X