Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Phenom

Hello everyone,

This site is awesome! and is remarkably simular to a clan site Mindz & me have made for our clan [sNs].

Maybe we can trade links or banners, something like that - lemme know!

Keep up the good work!
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Phenom are you Rook?

What's the address to your web site?
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

http://www.killingpixels.com/sns

still dont know where/what game we're gonna establish sns at

maybe JKO, dunno yet
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Yes Baker I am Rook. Not essentrix rook like everybody thinks.

And like Mindz said, the address to the SNS website is here

Jedi Knight Outcast does sound like a good place to establish the clan Mindz, theres plenty of people to recruit good thinking!
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Comment

Nice site. Lemme ask you something real quick....did you get your avy on the site from my avy on quakeboard?

Not complaining or anything - I just had that pic on my old Angelfire site and then I brought it back as my icon for QB.

Comment

Quad, I assume you are asking me.

I found the Quake 3 avatar set back in 2003 when I was working on something with Diazoild.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Oh no, I was asking Phenom (Rook) about his avy on the SNS website, which happens to be my avy on Quakeboard.

Comment

No actually I found my avatar used on the SNS website by using Google and searching for quake images one time. I have a whole archive of pics that i've saved over the years
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Comment

Working...
                X