Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Metal Mania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Black Metal Mania

    This is my new music site, take a look! Interested in registering?

  • #2
    That hurts my eyes

    Comment


    • #3
      ya the out-of-focus-wallpaper-background look went out of style 10 years ago...
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

      Comment


      • #4
        @Christopher: FIY, Fata Morgana means "the mirage girl" in Romanian, my native language.

        There used to be some dark ages in my life when I listened to Children of Bodom. But it's now gone. I grew up

        getButterfly - WordPress Plugins

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bFeared View Post
          That hurts my eyes
          The logo or the background?

          Originally posted by R00k View Post
          ya the out-of-focus-wallpaper-background look went out of style 10 years ago...
          Got a better one that will stretch to the size of the whole background and won't look stretched?

          Originally posted by Chip View Post
          @Christopher: FIY, Fata Morgana means "the mirage girl" in Romanian, my native language.

          There used to be some dark ages in my life when I listened to Children of Bodom. But it's now gone. I grew up
          It was a side-project by Mortiis. And Håvard Ellefsen's native language is Norwegian.

          Comment


          • #6
            Mortiis? Children of Bodom??? ye gods do you fools not realise that Vargs out of jail now? Can we please have some Trve Kvlt stuff in this thread, maybe a bit of Emperor and perhaps some Ulver, Gorgoroth and Watain? And some Dimmu Borgir*.

            *Joking
            Qoetia B4 == 1.93Mb

            Expo Booth '08
            !AXATAXA! == 355.24 Kb Want to take on Quake with only your axe?
            Hunting shamblers since 1996.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Senban View Post
              Mortiis? Children of Bodom??? ye gods do you fools not realise that Vargs out of jail now? Can we please have some Trve Kvlt stuff in this thread, maybe a bit of Emperor and perhaps some Ulver, Gorgoroth and Watain? And some Dimmu Borgir*.

              *Joking
              Holy shit dude, you know my favorite bands!

              Comment


              • #8
                You should hire Kimp to be your web designer.
                e|------------------------0---------------
                B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                A|---------------0------------------------
                E|----------------------------------------

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
                  You should hire Kimp to be your web designer.
                  Whatever.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Is the new background any better?

                    Comment


                    • #11


                      I don't see a difference. It's still all off center and garbled.
                      e|------------------------0---------------
                      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                      A|---------------0------------------------
                      E|----------------------------------------

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What the hell? It's fine for me.



                        Weird.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I installed Firefox to see if it rendered the page improperly like it did in IE, and it does the same thing. It looks like you're running 1680x1050, I run 1440x900; maybe it fucks up on other resolutions.
                          e|------------------------0---------------
                          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                          A|---------------0------------------------
                          E|----------------------------------------

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
                            I installed Firefox to see if it rendered the page improperly like it did in IE, and it does the same thing. It looks like you're running 1680x1050, I run 1440x900; maybe it fucks up on other resolutions.
                            Is there a way to fix this so it renders properly on every resolution?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have no idea. As what may come as a suprise to many people, I know next to nothing about web design/HTML.

                              The only thing helpful I have to say is take a close look at the layout next time you go to a website like MSN or Yahoo... they both look like they're optomized for 1024x768 (the most common resolution these days), and if you load the page with a bigger resolution, everything gets centered and there's black space on both sides.
                              e|------------------------0---------------
                              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                              A|---------------0------------------------
                              E|----------------------------------------

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X