Player named Frenzy is a SNS hoax.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player named Frenzy is a SNS hoax.

I've seen and heard alot of controversy over Frenzy being in Deathrow. There is nothing that points to Frenzy ever being in Deathrow, and once again it seem Frenzy is trying to perpetrate an uproar over him and his addiction to the SNS clan. Let me put things into perspective. plain and simple.

If you do not see your name on the SNS clan roster page located HERE You are no in Clan SNS. You might have played since 1996 but that isn't exactly what SNS is about and you make your self look ignorant when you use a clan tag without understanding its meaning.

And if that still wasn't clear enough then here.

Frenzy is not associated or in anyway shape or form a member of or even a part of clan SNS. Frenzy isnt even a registered member on the SNS forums. I have never seen Frenzy before in my life and honestly I probably don't want to know the person given the reviews by some others who've talked to him.

That is all.
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

: o
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Ninety is spelled wrong on your banner at the site.

Comment

wasnt i supposed to be in SNS? i remember someone (i think mindz) inviting me to be the leader, but i didnt want to, so i said id be a regular member or somethin. if you changed your minds, thats cool. i suck at quake anyway

Comment

NO!
          I said, you could ask to join SNS, or LEAD your own Clan !
          Which the latter would be awesome!Maybe Co-Lad for Lord Ic3s, Clan [DbE]
          Go to the Events forum. Teh Clan Willing Post
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Bank asked to join SNS,Phen gave him a thumbs up.but nothing further happened? SNS Forum http://killingpixels.com/sns

Bank never wore a SNS tag
            &
            Phen never put his name on the Site.

Thought I would point this out.
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Thanks Paradi$e, I fixed it.
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

lol at Catgirl for joining a clan :d

Comment

lol at the sniper nube.

atleast she's taking part in clan activities,cant say the same for you
                  besides,she'd woop yo ass in a 1-1.
                  =o

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX
                    she'd woop yo ass in a 1-1.
                    We sometimes practice in RA. I don't think she's ever won a match against me (all in fun, not really serious) but I could be mistaken. Don't involve Catgirl into this you jerk! Face me like a man!

on another note: I wonder if Catgirl and I still have that truce

Comment

Working...
                    X