Phenom's got jokes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenom's got jokes.

Ok lemme clarify wat I'm about to say. Its not really diss'n Quake its more like Quaked withstood 1600x1200 32Bit 200+FPS pixel shader, animorphic blending, realtime shadows, Halo, FarCry, Doom 3, F.E.A.R and a plethora of newer games and it still has a devoted fanbase. So without further ado! I present.

Quake is so old that....

1.My grandmama taught me how to use mouse

2.I have the console image burnt into my retinas from chatting in quake for so long
    3.I connect to a server "where everybody knows your name"

4.I have to downgrade my OS just to run the original *ouch*

5.The fanbase is dying off (litterally)

6.Even the noobies are 3 years into playing

7.The shambler's fur?hair?feathers? fell off revealing nothing more then a tall gangly nerd with a LG he stole from someone on a nother server

8."Quake" gave up on trying to destory the world and went on to Quake 5

9.more rockets have been fired since the start of Quake then there are grains of sand on the beach.

10.the picture of that hot Quaker chick you use to play aginst is a few love handles and chins short of the present truth!
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Originally posted by Phenom
    7.The shambler's fur?hair?feathers? fell off revealing nothing more then a tall gangly nerd with a LG he stole from someone on a nother server
    lolomgrofl?

Originally posted by Phenom
    9.more rockets have been fired since the start of Quake then there are grains of sand on the beach.
    so true, so true. soon Quake will have a server overload and the quake master will have to reboot quake.

Comment

Working...
    X