No announcement yet.

I caught a bad guy in real life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horatio Caine: He is a liar. I just don't know what the lie is yet.

Originally posted by Baker
    Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

Good Karma

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

Comment

Originally posted by patton View Post
        horatio caine: He is a liar. I just don't know what the lie is yet.

yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh !

Comment

dunno

...but I wouldn't call the cops just because someone looks out of place

Comment

Originally posted by megalodonNL View Post
            ...but I wouldn't call the cops just because someone looks out of place
            You know, there is a lot of truth to that.

I didn't have a single tangible shred of true proof that this guy did anything wrong except he seemed very suspicious to me.

He was caught with 70 stolen credit cards and had broken into 26 cars.

Sometimes if you are "bad guy" you just run into a guy who can at times be half a jerk. And this guy who can be half a jerk at times is "Baker".

Had he not got on my nerves with a case of "can't STFU syndrome" [dude, quit freaking talking to me] he'd be out there breaking into other people's cars right now. But he's not.

Criminals deserve shitty luck too. And I gave it to him.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Cowabunga!
              Last edited by mankrip; 10-09-2010, 02:03 PM.
              Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
              ==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
              Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube

Comment

Random Shooting Spree: Cop arrested in Ill., Ind. shootings; construction workers Rolando Alonso, Joshua Garza, and farmer Keith Dahl shot in 2 apparently random attacks in Beecher, Will County, Illinois, and Lowell, Indiana | abc7chicago.com

shit happened couple days ago, and was all around my house, should've seen all the local/county/state police floating around my area..crazy shit, i was carrying my piece the night he was around...lol
                This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
                Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

This guy got charged with 3 felonies. The cops told me his name is "<removed name>" -- I didn't think to ask of the spelling of his name so I don't know if it is <removed name>. Apparently, he lied to police about his identity [more than just the first time, he changed his name 3 or 4 times but I was gone by then] and his real name was only discovered when they took him to the county jail.

Either way, his ass is grass.

I won't keep beating a dead horse, but this guy seemed all fishy to me when I encountered him.

Baker 1, assholes 0.

This guy seemed like I presented some sort of threat and I didn't let it go. And I didn't look the other way. It was never clear to me what was "wrong" but something seemed very wrong and I went with that. And admittedly, I did harass this guy.

The old expression "All it takes for evil to win is for good men to do nothing" applies. And I kept thinking "You can just let this go if you want, but what does that make you?" I would have physically detained this mofo until the police arrived if I had to, I did not know what was going on but after I called the police I had no intention of letting this guy leave until they arrived.

/I won't beat this dead horse any more.
                  Last edited by Baker; 10-14-2010, 06:38 AM. Reason: Removed guys name
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

getting code done makes u at + 2 Baker, not +1
                    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                    sigpic

Comment

did the dude come to your door, or did you pass him in the parking lot? did he approach you or vice versa? i need an opening act to this story, not just the climax and conclusion.
                      "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Working...
                      X