Doing my part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing my part

I'm doing my part to help show that we aren't all bad , and that we all should be able to practice in whatever religion we want . I signed it, I'm letting my voice be heard even if it's only by a few at a time.

Are you ready to be counted?

Pagan and Wiccan Freedom Of Religion! Petition

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

i refuse religion and substitute my own.

mindz get on speak.
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Much luck. The Amon is cool with every walk of faith. Good people come from all kinds of places.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        i refuse religion and substitute my own.

mindz get on speak.
        if you want to get in touch with my hubby, just send him an pm, I'm not his answering machine.

Comment

Originally posted by gothiccandy View Post
          if you want to get in touch with my hubby, just send him an pm, I'm not his answering machine.
          Served.

Game. Set. Match.

You must be on a laptop Mrs. Mindz..or did he put you a desktop in the kitchen?

Anyway it is close to lunch get that man a sammich.

haha Don't kill me I kid! I kid!

Tell Mindz I said hi!
          Originally posted by Baker
          Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

I just seen him viewing this thread is all...figured he'd see my message. don't get all mad now.
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Comment

so funny i have to laugh twice ha ha.. 2 desktops, side by side.....
              Really boys the 50's are long gone,as a matter of fact he cooked for us the other day,( here's a hint try pampering your ladies once in awhile too and maybe you'll be pampered too)

Comment

I don't see a clear goal in your petition, other than what appears to be "put a stop to this [brainwashing, hating Christians]". The petition is also riddled with linguistic errors. Honestly, I don't see this going anywhere. If ever this were to reach a politician's desk, he would either laugh or shake his head in disgust as he throws it in the trash bin. We already have freedom of religion in this country, and I have the right to hate on whoever I want to hate on, as long as I don't break any laws doing so (as in starting a fight with a Muslim guy, because, well, he's a damn Muslim!!). One group cannot be granted special rights over another, that's favoritism and won't fly.

Please understand that I'm not trolling, just offering constructive criticism. I, even has a supposedly hating, brainwashing Christian, fully support freedom of religion. The Bible tells us to spread our message by the mouth, not by the sword. Attempt to convince others to follow the Christian faith; however, if they don't accept, love them anyway, as we are supposed to be loving, forgiving people, not hating and condemning. I've attempted to convert a couple people myself, but they wouldn't have it. This doesn't make me think any less of them, in fact, some of them are close friends. This is the way we are supposed to be anyway, nobody is perfect and follows everything the New Testament teaches us to do.
                e|------------------------0---------------
                B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                A|---------------0------------------------
                E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Luckily the German constitution forbids discrimination based on religion and there is no state religion here, but in practice there is a huge amount of dumbasses of various types.

A lot of people assume that religious means Christian or Islamist fundamentalism. That is simply wrong, you can't lump the Dalai Lama in with Al Quaeda and you can't lump those in with the Pope, and you can't lump in the Pope with Wiccans. All different things.

Don't put the same label on all those different people.

As for Christians, it is wrong to bash nowadays' Christians for the Spanish Inquisition etc.

My only problem with Islam and Christianity is that they are of the opinion that theirs is the only right way, and everybody must convert. That is what I take issue with. We should all live and let live.

Anyway, that's a good petition, but what is even more effective is making a youtube video about what it is you're doing, and show people that we don't sacrifice babies or anything like that.

Personally I think that spirituality can be an asset and it can enrich people's life. It is also a part of human identity and culture and it would be sad to see that go.

We have a huge debate in germany atm because our President recently said during a speech "Islam is part of Germany". And that is true - we have Muslims in our football team, so of course Islam is part of Germany.

And in 90% of cases, there is no problem with that. A lot of Muslims here are more German than me, actually.

The only problem is with a few people who absolutely MUST preach their religion unto others. These people are the problem.

Religion itself isn't necessarily bad. It is fundamentalism and missionaries and terrorists that are bad. And some religions (Christianity and Islam) encourage those.

Paganism doesn't. Neither Wicca nor Norse/Celtic/Greek/Roman/Slavic etc. Paganism have anything in their sources or scriptures that says "convert others" or "kill the infidels". It simply doesn't exist in Paganism.
                  Scout's Journey
                  Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Really boys the 50's are long gone,as a matter of fact he cooked for us the other day,( here's a hint try pampering your ladies once in awhile too and maybe you'll be pampered too)
                    Yes mam!
                    QuakeOne.com
                    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                    Great Quake engine

Comment

Did you steal his dignity or did he leave it behind him?
                      I'll pamper her, sure, right after she makes me a BLT.

I have nothing else to bring to the table. Don't burn me at the stake you crazy Wiccans!
                      I joke, I have nothing against other people's religion, though, I am not a fan of religion itself as it separates people. I am loosely Christian, by the way if that makes any differences.

Anyways, good luck with your petition, though I do not see it helping it change people's opinions. It's like trying to set up a petition for people to stop hating on black people, it's not going to go over too well.

Comment

People can change,atleast,sometime's it happens.
                        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I threw out my board, because it was scaring me.

Hah.

... i don't feel like signing this though, it seems aimless.

Even if i played with candles b4.

Heh.

Goodluck tho.

Comment

Burning at the stake? How boring. My ancestors used to spear enemies and hang them in a tree as a sacrifice to Odin.

We don't do that anymore though.

Except maybe negke. He does worse things than that.
                            Scout's Journey
                            Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by golden_boy View Post
                              Burning at the stake? How boring. My ancestors used to spear enemies and hang them in a tree as a sacrifice to Odin.

We don't do that anymore though.

Except maybe negke. He does worse things than that.
                              Your an invalid... you past your mark of "666" posts.

An yes, i could've screen shotted and red lined it in a circle but i'm fucking lazy.

Your an invalid b/c you didn't remain at "666" posts.

So, ... all what you said is probably a lie.

--ps; kidding i donno who the hell your even talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X