wikileaks dont download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wikileaks dont download!

just was wondering everyone's thoughts on this... apparently someone leaked classified info from the gov again for personal gain, I was wondering peoples thoughts on this either harmful and ignorant or thoughtful and well meaning... or some of both.. 60% is a big number of civilians... have fun with this thread don't get too political.

i personally think it was leaked from the inside of the gov for political stamina, i could be wrong, but i have a feeling that things like this don't just happen for no reason or without a good reason. Possible they need a good scape goat *coughs* torrent sites*.. I didn't dl it just read about it and watched youtube videos and plus the news has coverage... I think it was thoughtless of the person to underestimate the panic it could create i also think that if America wants to be transparent about stuff since the new election it should have this stuff available in a public library and shouldn't keep big secrets.

Comment

that's about as non bias as i get

Comment

Treasonous comes to mind. To be honest, I havent read it. I did hear the part about everyone in that region wanting Iran to be dealt with. Which doesnt really surprise me though.
        If you see 427 playing Quake thats me.

Comment

true in a different time this would be dealt with as a public execution, for treason, but these days in a "sweep it under the mat generation" we tend to protect one another more than expose things for what they really are; however harmful those things might become. I agree with the treasonous accusations, however i'm still holding strong on my belief that the government is somehow involved in this... the term pick your battles is what i feel is being played on America.

Comment

note the political things that are happening within the online community at the moment before you say i'm full of it. Do some digging of your own, try to reach the same conclusions i have and keep your selves out of harms way. argh thats my best advice, and stay anti-

Comment

MIND MANIPULATION.

Just another reason to back another invasion. IRAN is next on the list and that's all there is to it, the game for world domination must go on.

Comment

the stuff it contains isn't the message it conveys, they are making this breach of info as public as they can make it, even tho stuff like this has happened 1000's of times before now, and hasn't become a massive circus clown like this has... something isn't right about that... I've learned when things start sounding funny and people start acting different its time to take stock and start wondering whats really going on...

Comment

i guess when ur trying to dominate the world its only wise to come back with a genocide for the home front. Keep people in check and all that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjamonkeyz View Post
                    start wondering whats really going on...
                    IRAN is whats going on and its fall before they get long range missile capabilities that can reach North America. Its strategic importance in the region sealed its fate a long time ago, ya there will be some resistance an invasion is inevitable and domination is the only way, that's because USA don't deal with terrorists.

Comment

possibly a new false flag policy they are testing...

Comment

Originally posted by AAA View Post
                        IRAN is whats going on and its fall before they get long range missile capabilities that can reach North America. Its strategic importance in the region sealed its fate a long time ago, ya there will be some resistance an invasion is inevitable and domination is the only way.

That's all well and good.. I still think and i don't think anything can turn me away from this... They are doing more than 1 thing by demonstrating this information so freely to the public, more politics are involved here. Despite America being war mongering elitist, we are divided on the home front on issues and the internet is a perfect thing to target.

Comment

"shared information on the internet is a perfect thing to target" in other words.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjamonkeyz View Post
                            "shared information on the internet is a perfect thing to target" in other words.
                            yes!

Comment

btw populate some quake servers people!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X