• Show
Clear All

• the picard song

http://thepicardsong.ytmnd.com/

ew Trance

wow StarTrek is groovy

Comment

Originally posted by seighten
      Sucks that the Star Trek Next Generation cast has to age. If they made more episodes of that show, I'd watch it.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Welcome to 5 years ago.
        "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Originally posted by Bank
          Welcome to 5 years ago.
          Non Sequitur for he whoth speakth of Sega praise 3 minutes ago :d :d :d

Star Trek is a classic.

Engage!
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
            Non Sequitur for he whoth speakth of Sega praise 3 minutes ago :d :d :d

Star Trek is a classic.

Engage!
            First off, the Sega discussion was just that, a discussion.

Secondly, the Picard song is the second ytmnd ever to become popular, it's old, and if you're finding out about its greatmess for the first time, you deserve to be shot.
            "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

There's a lot of stuff on the internet, Monsieur Bank :d

I find old Quake mods and Quake maps that used to be cool all the time, but it's still the first time for me.

So I wouldn't be so hard on Canadian*Sniper, heheh :d :d :d :d :d :d

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
                So I wouldn't be so hard on Canadian*Sniper, heheh :d :d :d :d :d :d
                That has to be the first comment you made about me that I do not understand...

Comment

no i had it for a while

Comment

Working...
                  X