Question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1yhoFTqJ0"]It's not the end of my world! Life goes on...[/ame]
    Last edited by Q -Mark [0!0]; 05-20-2011, 07:02 AM.

The latter yes, the former is simple enough brushwork wise that it could be done in q1, but what's that hud?
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

First is Rune (Unreal engine game), second is nsoe2.zip - Soul of Evil: Indian Summer (update) by Dustin "Tronyn" Geeraert et al
      Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0]
        I got Quake 1 (original) installed like this
        Forget your original quake, make a new folder specifically for DarkPlace's.

Dont mix apples and oranges, its a headache. I speak from experience.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Put the textures and models (actually called "progs") in the id1 folder.
          Then when you want to go back to classic Q1 just rename the folders to progs-DP and Textures-DP

Comment

Originally posted by Q -Mark [0!0] View Post
            Is this a q1 map ???

You can tell that's the first Unreal engine just by the water.

Damn, now I want a new Unreal game I wish epic didn't stop making them after the first

Comment

Unreal II: The Awakening - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
              Sadly not by Epic and it shows as the engine used on this blowed. Horrid FPS. I can get 30-60 in UT3 at max - in this on medium I get 30-40 and it has 1/4 the graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by ooppee View Post
                Unreal II: The Awakening - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                Sadly not by Epic and it shows as the engine used on this blowed. Horrid FPS. I can get 30-60 in UT3 at max - in this on medium I get 30-40 and it has 1/4 the graphics.
                Yeah i know, I played through that one. It was okay, had some decent parts but It completely lost what the original Unreal was about. They barely even had you fighting Skaarj except for the early levels, which showed the most promise.

Epic really should have made the sequel themselves.

Comment

@ Bloodshot

if you like Unreal 1 (just like I do) and want to play a sequel, then I have something for you.

You surely know that there is a High Res Pack available for Unreal, just like QRP did it for Quake.
                  Enhanced engines are also available to use the Pack.

Fan-Made-Episodes (with almost the same length as original game) are also available.
                  Some of them are so good, that you think, you really would play a mission pack 2.
                  (Return to Napali was official MP1).

So all in all, everything is there that you need.
                  I guess you played through some custom maps before, but you maybe didnt see the real jewels yet.
                  There is even a fan-made mission pack that is comparable to Nehahra ! With enhanced physics and abilities.
                  It is simply a MUST to play it.

Contact me via PM if you want to know more.

Kind Regards,
                  Seven

Comment

This probably has to do with it:
                    Total Posts: 1,492

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodshot View Post
                      Yeah i know, I played through that one. It was okay, had some decent parts but It completely lost what the original Unreal was about. They barely even had you fighting Skaarj except for the early levels, which showed the most promise.

Epic really should have made the sequel themselves.
                      There are alot of mods for Unreal. Some very good and some are ok.
                      This is a great updated site, with a forum and many reviews of user made episodes and single maps.

UnrealSP.Org - The premier site for Unreal single player news
                      If you see 427 playing Quake thats me.

Comment

It's because I'm the Jinn of the forums Mark.

and Solecord is obliviously King of the Jann

Comment

What do you intend to do when you title change for "Giant gremlin with cybernetic legs combining rocket launcher/laser cannon for arms"
                          Hey I wouldn't mind my title being "A Scourge of Armagon" lol

Comment

Use Paintshop Pro 7 and give Armagon titties? lol

Comment

I rarely post in here, but you are one strange cat...I was just trying to help you at ctf. Good luck to you

R00k I mean it... I think I will be good with h00k now I king of start to like it.

I've also been reading about the general tactics and been watching it for a while now.

I don't ask lot but for sure I want to fly like you do hehe!

Comment

Working...
                              X