Uranus Name Change Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uranus Name Change Petition

I'm thinking about sending NASA or whoever an email petition to change the name of the planet from "Uranus" to "Youranus" just for laughs. I bet whoever checks their email would get a laugh out of that. Who knows it might even make the news like the Daily Show. You never know.

And maybe one to whoever is in charge of "Morse Code" and see I convince them to rename it to "Morris Code" in honor of the 9-Lives catfood cat.

Sign petition here! :d :d

Hey, and if you can think of anything else really foolish, post the idea, heh.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

"Uranus's name was changed years ago to put a stop to that joke, it's now called Urectum."
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Originally posted by Bank
      "Uranus's name was changed years ago to put a stop to that joke, it's now called Urectum."
      What's that from? Futurama?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishdeath
        What's that from? Futurama?
        But of course.
        "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop

Comment

Working...