Explain to me.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain to me.....

Just like the image above,someon explain what the hell the posting of various trucks/vehicles , with no corresponding TEXT, randomly injected into post's,is supposed to convey,or the purpose served??

I've noticed Foq and meTch doing this, and I've mostly ignored it until now because it looked stupid and served no purpose other than clogging up my reading material.

that is all
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 02-09-2011, 10:12 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

There's a very specific trigger for my truck posting. It hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread, but since you made a whole thread about it I'll make an exception.

e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Did you make the image and you are trying to get it ranked on google by leeching off of the boards rank?
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Well now im mentioning it....... its fucking annoying, just incase you didn't know
          ------
          http://quakeone.com/search.php?searchid=288958 <- It's even more annoying knowing your trigger word.
          Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 02-09-2011, 10:30 PM.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Create a Thread in CHAT-o-RAMA called "picture says it all", and have everyone just post pictures that are humorous and dont need a comment. Though, the only monitoring would be for NSFW (not safe for wife/work) posts.

----->>>> LoL Truck - A Collection of Funny Truck Pictures <<<<<---MORE HERE!
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              Well now im mentioning it....... its fucking annoying, just incase you didn't know
              So is another particular topic that occurs quite often around here...

Comment

Originally posted by foq View Post
                So is another particular topic that occurs quite often around here...
                Who wants to watch a boring movie with no drama. Who cares as long as the ending is awesome?

You have to have plot twists, drama, arguing. You also need Jedi, terrorists, car chase scenes, cage fights, parachute scenes, anti-heroes, skeptics, bad news on TV to spice things up.

Otherwise the ending doesn't have suspense.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                  Who wants to watch a boring movie with no drama. Who cares as long as the ending is awesome?

You have to have plot twists, drama, arguing. You also need Jedi, terrorists, car chase scenes, cage fights, parachute scenes, anti-heroes, skeptics, bad news on TV to spice things up.

Otherwise the ending doesn't have suspense.
                  and dont forget trucks ! big, honkin, Trucks !
                  SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                  THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StatiC View Post
                    and dont forget trucks ! big, honkin, Trucks !
                    Um, that doesn't look a big truck to me, chief!
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Did I do it right?

Comment

THATS a big ass muthafu(1n nasty wheel spinnin dirt movin yellow lookin big horn soundin DUMP TRUCK !!
                        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yep, that's a good one Baker.

Comment

can untruck/

Comment