• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StatiC View Post
    still goin strong !!

Great!

Comment

and still goin strong !
      my lungs are hating me for it, but what the fuck do i care what they think ??? booyah, bitch ass lungZ!, u taste that fresh air !
      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
      sigpic

Comment

ummm, im sorry.... still goin strong...
        im at the point where if im outside walking behind someone who is smoking, i just hurry up and pass them... im sorry to all those ppL i made feel uncomfortable from cigarette smoke over the years that were forced to smell it.. i now know how it feels to not like the smell and be disgusted by it. but i also know how it is to be under the hold of the beast, it has many tentacles, each delivering u a dose of nicotine..
        lemme go lemme go !!! no, no, gimme more... hahhaha just quit muthaFuckaZ !!

need any more reasons ? here...
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su91II2fPzk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su91II2fPzk[/ame]
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

Great to hear that you are still smoke free.

Comment

thank u sir..
            its not hard anymore, it was a battle...
            i can see u must have had quite the battle with it too..
            i honestly havent smoked any green since i started to quit tobacco, since i started this thread, im dying to tho hehe, maybe i have to attribute my quitting smoking to that as well, cause everytime i blaze i CRAVE a ciggy, lets just hope i dont go back to it once i blaze, cause thats a part of my life 4ever... but i do feel alrite without it, im so clear minded its scary, just like when i first had my kid..
            but thanks for the support "Digga", if i may call u that
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            sigpic

Comment

Sure you could call me that. It'll even get better, your sense of taste will get a lot better than it is already, you will taste flavors you didn't noticed before.

Comment

oooh niiiice..
                there really are no cons to quitting, only pros... weird no ?
                some feel its like losing your best friend, but its nothing like that....
                quitting is easy.. ill keep it up tho, more money for car insurance, and plasmas !
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                sigpic

Comment

You'll now have not "more money" like at the time you smoked but the money will be spent for much more better things then cigarettes. With the sense of taste it'll take nearly a year till you got it back 100%. I smoked 21 years and if i look back it was the most stupid thing i've done in my whole life. It's not like loosing a friend, it's more like loosing a bad disease.

Comment

i went out this weekend and planned to get tipsy, i didnt get all that tipsy, but i used it as an excuse to buy a pack of smoke and justify myself smokin it... i know iknow, stupid move. I didnt even get nicely drunk, just Smoked Out !
                    i think it was a setback for me, cause now after work today, my hands are shakin for one...
                    i need to watch the video again ! QUICK !!!!!!

this is really 50/50, i think ima relapse... this is just a desperate attempt to get it off my chest...
                    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                    sigpic

Comment

Smokers are jokers!

Kick the habbit bro!

Comment

NO! Break those cancer sticks in half fast!

Comment

get a excessive hobby, like in-line trick rollerskating

Comment

watching the video helped a bit, for now...
                            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            sigpic

Comment

My first attempt at quitting lasted 8 months, then I went out for my birthday and within a couple of weeks I was back a full fledged smoker. My second attempt sealed the deal to bad it took another 5 years of smoking to try again.

Comment

that dont sound promising at all !!!! bah !
                                i remember quitting for 3 months, back in like 98 i think...
                                since then i've tried at least 8 times on and off...
                                im tryin, but im gettin "the shakes", lol... ive heard its harder to quit than heroin...
                                weed is easy to stay off of
                                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X