No announcement yet.

ive been smoke-free 2 days Thanks 2 this vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Na its all in your head man. It could be that you have mixed felling for me I like being smoke free and never running out of breath its a reward that a smoke could never give but take.

Comment

LOL that sounds like an old wise chinese proverb !

on the other hand, i dont really suffer from smoking, i never hadd the shortness of breath thing, never a cougher, never hack up colored spit, but, its more of a lifestyle change..
      im still horse as a healthy !
      i just woke up from a little nap, to get my mind off the smokes, shit aint easy mang...
      Mixed feelings 4 realz.................
      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
      sigpic

Comment

So this is my last night of smoking, I've quit before back in 2008 for 6-8 months but one night at the bar i broke that good-habit but I'm ready to quit (AGAIN!). I started smoking when I was 14 and I am 29 now.

I'm not quitting cold turkey, I got my Commit Lozenges and e-cigarette (puffn on it as I type this). Its hilarious to see a "e-cigarette" plugged into the front of my PC via USB lol it glows red when its charging

Quitting smoking is one of the hardest things I've had to train myself to do! But some words of encouragement to other's quitting/trying to quit is "You can do it! The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step!"

Static this thread has been a major help for me, just seeing others struggle with quitting is encouragement for myself.

Looking forwards to a new life without cigarettes very very soon. GG!
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Good news Phenom ! that helps me as well
          and if u could ever use a visual stimulus to help you, just think of the woman smokin 2 cigs at once in that video..
          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
          THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
          sigpic

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YjrkBYDDQM]YouTube - Graphic Australian Anti-Smoking Ad[/ame]

Comment

Working...
            X